Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan this work as a portable charger? (5 Answers)Answers
Not really. This wireless charger will always need an outlet to be plugged into to work, so it's not a portable charger in that sense. However, the charger itself is physically portable and so long as you find an outlet, you're good to go. So you can take it to a coffee shop, for instance, but you will need to plug it into a wall outlet to charge your phone.
- QuestionHow is this charger different than the older Samsung Model: 60-3692-05-XP? (5 Answers)Answers
The only differences are the size, conversion, connection and surface material. This charger is heavy and large but has the ability to convert from flat to standing and also has a leatherette surface that holds the glossy S8 and even the S7 so well an earthquake couldn't budge them. The charging speed is exactly the same as last years model and it comes with an identical AC adapter but this time it's powered by a USB type C cable just like the S8.
- QuestionWhy does it some time to charge 3 hours for s 8+ (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this charger work with the new Galaxy S8? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI opened the boxing for this at the Verizon store and it came with a charger and cord. Why wouldn't this one? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it come with cable and power adapter? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it charge the S8+ while it is in the flip phone case? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this charger come with overload protection? (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs the fast charge usb-c charger that is included a Samsung OEM or generic? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you charge 2 phones at the same time or a tablet? (5 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions