Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this fast charge a Samsung Galaxy 5? Do I need to remove from case before charging? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen the phone is fully charged does charging stop if the phone remains on the pad ? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWill this older version of the wireless charging stand work with the new S8+ that is coming out? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this charger work with galaxy 7 edge (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I charge my Samsung Note 4 with this charger ? (5 Answers)
- Questionwill it work with the note 7 (10 Answers)
- QuestionI just bought a Galaxy Note 8. I am a normal smartphone consumer, not a power user playing games all day. Should I buy the Wireless Charging Stand for $50? Is this a LUXURY where 1 out of 10 people buy it, or a NECESSITY where 9 of 10 buy it? (5 Answers)Answers
I think this is a luxury to me your cord charger that came in the box with your Note 8 works just as good and just as fast as the wireless charger unless you want something different where all you want to do is sit your phone down on the charger then buy it i bought it and i still uses the cord charger
- Questioncan this charge with a case in it (10 Answers)Answers
Jocelyn, I have a Tech 21 case on my Note5 and my work devices have Otterbox on them (S7 and another Note5). I get the same charging speed and abilities with all three devices and no changes.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionHow does the Qi charge itself? Does the Qi have a power cable? Is this the best? (10 Answers)Answers
This is truly the best for several reasons: * Comes with a Samsung branded fast adaptive charger brick and cable which can be used if you don't want to use the wireless feature to charge as a normal fast charge cable. * It sits the phone at a perfect angle for glancing over and seeing the time while in bed if it is on a night stand * It charges the phone in record time! Not quite as fast as if you plug it in, but almost, and definitely 2 to 2 1/2 times faster than Saumsung's normal qui charger. On my S7 edge i can go from <10% left to full charge in around 2 to 2 1/2 hours. My normal qui charger takes overnight to charge. * It also includes a little fan in the back that you can't even hear to help dissipate heat. (the phone does get a bit warm) Most knock offs do not include the cable nor the fast adaptive power connector. This one does, and it is original Samsung through and through. You will LOVE it!
- QuestionI currently use this charger for my S7 Edge. But my wife has an iPhone 8. Can this charger be used safely with her phone as well? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions