Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this front load washer end up getting the musty odor that front loads tend to have? (2 Answers)Answers
I think they all do. I do see water standing in the inner seal after washing and I'm going to keep it wiped down and dry after using the machine to try to see if I can avoid the musky order that is common in front olad washing machines. ( I have had 3 front load washing machines and they all seem to get that odor.) It has a water drain at the base to drain any water that may build up which should help. It also has a filter at the bottom you can clean so I'm hoping it sol
- QuestionIs the small washer on top an agitator washer ? I would love a second small washer but only if its as gentle as a front load and spins out most of the water like a front load. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDo the top washer and dryer have lights??? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan a Tide POD that is HE be used in the top load part of this washer? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes the larger 6 Cu washer already include the shorter pedestal? The smaller 5.5 Cu version doesn't show the pedestal in the pictures. (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs it electric? (4 Answers)
- QuestionUnit Performance and Reliability> How do you rate the performance of this washer? Also, the maintenance for the solutions tray, how easy to clean them? (1 Answer)Answers
Performance is excellent, actually a pleasure to do laundry. Have had less than a month so can't speak to long term reliability, the Samsung dryer we had prior to this purchase was reliable. The soap side of the solutions tray is removable for cleaning, the liquid bleach and fabric softener trays are not removable but are easy to access.
- QuestionWHERE IS THE SHORTER PEDESTAL FOR THE NEW SAMSUNG WASHER AND DRYERS? WV60M9900AV/A5 (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionwhat are the overall dimensions of this washer? (1 Answer)
- QuestionThe machine is 34" deep but how much room do you need behind the machine for installation? (3 Answers)Answers
We have about 10-12" between the wall and the back of the washer. However, we could probably move the washer back towards the wall a bit more if we needed to. With cabinets above the washer, it fits better for us to have it out a bit to fully open the cover on the upper washer. I suspect maybe 6-8" would be adequate space for the water & drain hoses to have room between the washer & the wall.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions