Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $149.99
- Answer I don't have an issue with them falling out. I have the buds plus and the buds pro. The buds pro fell out of my ear constantly. These buds2 don't fall out at all. I did the head shake test and I tilted my head to the side and left it there and after a while they can move but they didn't fall out. I also wore them for four hours and no pain unlike the buds pro.
- Answer They are compatible with all Samsung devices
- Answer Yes they have a microphone. So you can use either one
- Answer Yes same one the pro version has
QuestionAre they supposed to come with different sized ear tips? Mine came with only one pair and they don't fit my ears
- Answer Yeah, there's a little black box.tucked inside the charger cord that contains the other pieces. Very easy to accidentally lose.
- Answer The ear buds themselves do a great job of blocking out sound. The active noise canceling blocks out the rest.
Questiondo you have to have your charging case by at all times to get your ear buds to work and do you have to have your phone next to when getting and answering a call
- Answer Your charging case is just for charging, it doesn't need to be anywhere near your headphones for them to work. As far as your phone goes, because Bluetooth is a fairly short signal, you'll need to be relatively close to stay connected. I think it's in the 10 - 20 foot range.
QuestionDo these earbuds allow you to answer phone calls independent from the phone (or watch)? Most earbuds now only have the options for assistant, volume, and noise cancellation with their buttons/touch controls.
- Answer No idea, but whatever you do don’t order them through Bestbuy, you will never get them.
QuestionDo these earbuds support multipoint connections? I.E. can I have them simultaneously connected to a laptop and phone and hear both audio sources?
- Answer To my knowledge the earbuds cannot do this. However they can switch devices very quickly.