Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $279.99
The regular price is $349.99
- Answer No, you can't use an Apple pencil with this product but you can use a stylus.
QuestionWill the Samsung - Galaxy Tab S2 - 8" - 32GB - White update to Nougat or Oreo operating system. If so does it do this OTA or have to be done manually.
- Answer OS updates are downloaded automatically.
- Answer No. WiFi only
Questioncan you make and receive phone calls and send and receive text messages with this tablet? I use AT&T which does have numbersync.
- Answer No, this device does not handles calls or texts.
QuestionWhat is the small metal teardrop shaped item (with a protruding end) that came in a separate plastic bag with the tablet? I cannot find any reference to it in any of the literature provided.
- Answer That is the key to open the tray for the Micro SD card on the right hand side of the tablet.
- Answer Yes available in both
QuestionCan you transfer photos and other data from an iPad? I'm thinking about switching to a Samsung tablet. I also have a Samsung phone, does it communicate with the phone to transfer photos?
- Answer Not sure if you can transfer photos directly from an iPad to the Samsung tablet. If you decide to "straddle" the Apple and Android worlds I recommend using Google Photos for photo storage. Google Photos works on both Apple's IOS and the Android operating systems and stores your photos in the cloud so you can see them on any device. Just visit https://photos.google.com/ to learn more.
- Answer Many apps available from multiple sources. The OS on this one allows for side-loading apps by loading the files via USB and installing. You can even write your own apps using the developers kits available for free online. Not sure what masterwriter is but it would have to be an Android application to work.
- Answer It should work fine with wireless printers. I am using it with HP wifi printers. Prints are great using the HP android app.
- Answer Depends what you use it for. If for gaming, it doesn't last that long. If just casually used, can last whole day checking emails and surfing the net.
- Answer very good and it depends, if watching a movie you will be able to walk 2 1/2 hour movie and still have plenty of battery left
QuestionIs it safe to use this unit, when the charge is at 100% and the charging cord is hook up for any length of time
- Answer It is safe, but why would you leave it plugged in if it is fully charged?