Questions & Answers
QuestionWhat are the tech specs for this product? Processor info, memory, storage, etc. None of this info is listed- that can't be good.
- Answer This is a keyboard / protective case for the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+, the tablet is sold separately.
QuestionHow does this attach to the tablet? Is it a permanent attachment, or is it held on by magnets or something? If it's permanent (some type of glue or sticky pads), then I think that's a bad design choice, and I'll be looking for an aftermarket solution.
- Answer This attaches with magnets. It stays connected quite well, yet is easy to remove when needed. Maybe a little pricey, but I think it's worth it. Had an aftermarket for my older tablet and lasted maybe 4 months. Not a guarantee, but believe this will last the tablet's lifespan.
QuestionHow integrated is this and how does it connect/charge if applicable? Is it bluetooth, or are there contacts or something that allows it to access the tablet? And does it somehow get power from the tablet, or else how do you charge it?
- Answer Its not Bluetooth. Once you hook it to the tablet with magnets its then integrated. No batteries.
QuestionIs the keyboard the same size as a standard keyboard (aprx. 11" wide X 4"high)? Or, are the keys cramp together, making it hard to hit the right keys when not looking at the keyboard? Thanks.
- Answer They're kinda cramp together. It isn't a full size keyboard like you're expecting, but it isn't that bad once you've gotten used to it.
- Answer No, this is only for the Tab S7+
- Answer Samsung typically only provides the keyboard case in one color.
- Answer Only keyboard cover. Tablet is NOT included.