What processor, memory, storage does your dumb PC keyboard have? NOT a gaming one like I have that has downloadable macros, clocks for timing, etc., just a standard 102-ish key keyboard? It just has to send info on the keys pressed.
The functions I see in the manual (had to hunt to find it -- no info in the package on finding it), has:
- Launch or close DeX on the tablet
- Search the contents (not sure what this searches -- a tablet-wide search like Windows does?)
- Enable/disable the touchpad
- Change between input languages
- Enable/disable on-screen keyboard
- up/down/left/right and with the function key pressed, PGUP, PGDN, HOME, END
POSSIBLY there's a little extra logic for the touchpad, but I think the rest may just have been implemented in the tablet, and remember, this is an integrated keyboard for this tablet, so it's not unusual that they could put the logic in the code on the tablet.
Had the S7+ for about a week now, and just today opened the keyboard/case.