Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this going to explode? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWill the Gear S3 sold by Best Buy have the 4g LTE capabilities? (8 Answers)Answers
I am just an average consumer, who's really likes samsung products. So, I have been following the news feeds for the samsung gear s3 for a long time. Not to mention speaking to close friends of mine in the cellular business who are work for places like Tmobile, AT&T, and Best Buy. I am afraid based off of the information the person who wrote the response on the q and a page is right. I wish they were not, but they are. Samsung actually made two versions of the Frontier watch, without really disclosing why and showing it in there marketing page on their website. It's kinda tricky in my opinion. All the Frontier watches on preorder right now, even the one on the actual samsung website is not the 4g lte Frontier watch. It is some alternate version of the Frontier without 4G LTE. Also you can all verify it yourselves by reading all the specs on the product websites for best buy and samsung(eventually amazon and macys will have it up for preorder too but without 4G LTE) and you will come to a realization 4G LTE is nowhere in any of the specs on that particular watch once you add it to your cart. The only company who's page shows 4g lte in the specs of the frontier watch is At&t. To sum it up the only companies who will carry the samsung gear s3 4g lte Frontier model will be the cellular providers like sprint, at&t, tmobile, Verizon etc. However unless you have at&t you will have to wait alot longer probably December or January to actually have the watch in your hands because of samsung whole note 7 debacle! Good luck everyone and Enjoy the weekend.
- QuestionCan music be loaded on the watch and played through Bluetooth headphones without having your phone with you. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhen will it be available? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhy is the watch 50 dollar off already. some of us havnt even gotten our pre-order yet,. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I get some info on the size, is it really that big? And can I get some answers on what u guys think, if it would be right for a 12 year old (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill Sprint LTE network be compatible? (5 Answers)Answers
I went to a Sprint store this week and I was told that they will not be carrying the LTE model , they will only be carrying the bluetooth model . but take that with a grain of salt , since most of them don't know anything of what the carry !
- QuestionCan I make AND receive phone calls and texts on the gear s3 by connecting to my S7 Edge through bluetooth? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIs $349.99 going to be the actual price of the Gear S3 Frontier at Best Buy or is it going to be $349.99 everywhere else too? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan i use the GPS without having it on a phone plan of any sort? Also, if the batter dies will the watch still be able to tell me the time (hope that part made sense). (3 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions