Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this have 3G/4G connectivity? (4 Answers)
- QuestionCan I make a call from it? Can I leave my phone behind and just use the watch? Does it have sim card slot? (3 Answers)
- QuestionIt has signs of beatings or use? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs this compatible with the Samsung Galaxy light? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs this watch compatible with the Nexus 6 (Motorola)? (1 Answer)
- QuestionHow long does the battery last for? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDo you send ítems to México? (1 Answer)Answers
We ship to the 50 US states, Guam, Virgin Islands, and military addresses. We do not ship to Mexico. I have provided a link below where you can read more about our international ordering options. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Help-Topics/International-Orders/pcmcat204400050019.c?id=pcmcat204400050019 Thanks!
- Questionis this watch unactivated (1 Answer)
Because I have a Samsung galaxy s7 phone that I purchased unactivated and I'm using it on straighttalk service with no contract and also what condition is the watch in because on your site it states that some devices can be ranked as excellent-certified, excellent, satisfactory and fairAnswers
The watch I received was not activated because chose the Bluetooth/WiFi version. I did not buy a watch that used a cellular carrier because I did not care to make or receive calls from my watch. I called my phone carrier and they said I could add the watch to my account and pay $10 per month because it would have it's own sim card and phone line. I can do it at a later time if I decide to do it., but for now, I'm happy without using a cellular carrier.
- QuestionI have a small wrist...is it big /bulky?I'm a small lady lol (2 Answers)Answers
It is an excellent watch. I also have a smaller wrist.....well for a guy anyways. Haha. That being said, it actually comes with two sized wristbands. One small and one large. For me the small was too small. And the large was too large. I compromised. I used one of each and made a medium. It fits well. So in truth you get three sizes. Pay no attention to my watch face. I speak German. I am very happy with my watch. I am glad I bought it. I bought it refurbish. You would never know.
- QuestionCan I put a sim card in this watch if I want to leave my phone at home? I am buying this as a gift for my husband. He coaches so it would be great if he could leave his phone in the car while he's on the field and still receive calls, messages, ect. (5 Answers)Answers
No, you cannot install a sim card in this watch. He could leave his phone "ON' while in the car but it will depend on how far away he is from the car. It would be better if he brought his phone with him, but hidden away close to where he will be coaching. In that way, he will still be connected to the phone to receive emails and text messages but it doesn't need it to be on his person. Hope that info helped. Take care.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions