Questions & Answers
- QuestionDo the dishes come out as dry as traditional dishwashers using a heated element? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this dishwasher not have any drying function? Just air dry? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes it beep when finished or just open to dry? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questiondoes the upper rack have a washing source as well that washes the top 2 racks? (4 Answers)Answers
I may have to disagree with the previous answer. The 3rd rack does not have it's own dedicated washing source per se. It uses the typical spray arm attached to the top of the dishwasher and the spray arm that's on the bottom of the middle rack spraying upwards (typically the top rack for non 3rd rack bottoms). I'm a little concerned that items in the 3rd rack may prevent water from getting to the items below it.
- QuestionDoes this black stainless finish resist fingerprints and water spots? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCondensation drying or heated drying (not sure what "hidden heated element" is)? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow quiet is this registered at? Decimal number. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs there a child safety feature esp when the cycles complete? I am concerned that the door auto opens after cleaning and my daughter would have access to kitchen knives etc.. (4 Answers)Answers
There is the control panel lockout feature to disable the controls, but per Samsung's Support site, you can disable the AutoRelease function by going into the programming mode on the control panel. Go to Samsung's Support website and search for the model number and AutoRelease for instructions.
- QuestionHow long does a cycle take? (3 Answers)Answers
Forever. A "Normal" cycle takes...not kidding...2 hours, 47 minutes. Express wash takes 60 minutes. We have very hard water, so no dishwasher cleans our dishes very well. I pretty much clean them, then run the Express wash as a sanitizer.
- QuestionDoes it clean well? Is there ever bits of food left on dishes? We have a Samsung right now that cleans only about 50% of the time (2 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions