Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $149.99
The previous price was $219.99
- Answer The pictures show a PC Input (VGA) as well as an HDMI input.
- Answer I just bought this monitor. It came with an HDMI cable in the box.
QuestionI would like to know if Macs work with the Samsung because I am a high school student and would like to run a double monitor setup for school/gaming.
- Answer Yes, i use the new MacBook and it works great. Plug in the hdmi and it connected right away. You won’t be disappointed.
- Answer Yes you can!
QuestionI want to replace my monitor for a larger one and want to have camera to do zoom video. Will not be streaming movies or using it for gaming. My screen is 20" diagonal and I have a HP Pavilion Desktop 510-a010. What monitor would suggest?
- Answer I have a 17" HP laptop paralleling yours. I use its camera, microphone and speakers for video conferencing. I brought in this 27" monitor as a second screen, connected through HDMI, to support other document work and access while in conference. Having this or another second monitor is beneficial, but CANNOT replace your laptop computer as the extra monitor does not have a camera nor provide an operating system. If your true question is 20" vs 27" - I do commend the 27" All that said, I wall-mounted my extra monitor above my routine laptop position with an extensible, tiltable, rotatable mount and do enjoy its use. Best Buy was my vendor for the wall mount as well. Be cautious of mount choice to ensure it will support your monitor size.
QuestionDose it work with console
- Answer It can if you have another means of getting sound. For instance you could use the HDMI out on an XB1 for the video to the monitor and then the optical from the back of the XB1 to a surround sound system or speaker system with an optical input. Or you could use headphones with XBox wireless capability.
QuestionCan I change the stand on this monitor. I want to change it to one that can move the monitor up and down.
- Answer You actually can adjust the stand to either up or down.
QuestionCan you plug two computers in? One vga and one hdmi and switch between the two? Does it have an input button essentially?
- Answer Has a control knob that you can switch sources with, pretty good because you don't have to feel for a bunch of buttons back there and guess which one is input.
- Answer According to the specifications, this monitor supports vertical display but I have not tried it. I have two of these monitors mounted horizontally and they work great. I'm very satisfied with them and they're affordable.
QuestionI just bought 2 of these monitors. I've hooked one up love the screen. My problem is when I leave it and it goes to "sleep" or turns itself off I can't get it to come back on by simply moving the mouse like my old one did.
- Answer I'm not sure if this is going to solve your problem. However, solved my issue. For some reason when I went to the windows screensavers and did a preview the typical screensavers Mystique, bubbles, ribbons it was just blank. I changed it to pictures and the preview option worked. From that point forward, my computer has woken up from sleep mode when I move the mouse. This very well could have been due to a Windows issue on my end. However I thought I'd put it out there
- Answer Yes. Most monitors do, in my experience.
QuestionCAn this monitor hook up to 2 devices (laptop & PC) and toggle betw the 2? I need to mirror laptop, but toggle to the PC when necessary.
- Answer Yes, make sure your display setting is on extended.