Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the handle have a light in it? If so can it be turned off? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this dishwasher have the food grinder in it? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this have a waterwall 2.0? i heard the first version had problems stripping out the gears and it was fixed AKA 2.0 version (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionMy dishes never dry, condensation stays on for days how do I get heat to dry them (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionDoes the black stainless steel finish scratch easily? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs the 3rd rack deeper than the other Samsung models? (1 Answer)Answers
I think it is from my last dishwasher... I like this one cause I can adjust the rows on the bottom rack. So if I have a big pot I can put the 2 or more town down. The only thing I wish was deeper is for the top rack with removable tray. It's on the very top, so not a lot of room for big spoons/lids or thick objects. I can send pics if anyone would like. Over all I love it so far...
- QuestionCan the WiFi be disabled? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIn the past Samsung has had rather poor reliability reviews. This model appear to be very highly rated so far. Has Samsung actually improved quality and is there anything significantly different between the new M models and the older J and H models? (1 Answer)Answers
Can't speak to other models but this one seems to work well, if not a little over priced not on sale. It has one spinning arm in the roof for the third drawer, one for the middle, and the water wall for the bottom. The middle rack adjusts up for bigger items. It's pretty easy to block the middle arm or the top arm if you put something tall in the bottom or third rack if you aren't paying attention. Only big issue I've had is WiFi function being pretty useless because you have to turn the washer on and press the smart button to let you control anything from the phone.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions