Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this work for a desktop PC? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this fit an HP Envy M7 k211dx? My hd just failed and I'm shopping for options but I cant find the specs on what's already in the laptop. (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan i replace the OEM Drive on my Dell 1545 Inpiron with this one? Original drive in laptop which failed indicates SATA 5400 RPM 320GB I don't need lots of space so 120GB is fine. If i purchase this as replacement is connector standard and compatible? (5 Answers)Answers
yes. it will fit no problem. it will be a LOT faster as well. you will have to reload windows. make sure you have the activation keys for windows or office, and any other programs handy. i recommend (i am a professional IT Administrator for 4 schools) loading windows from scratch instead of using a clone software that you can find on the SSD website. if you do a little google searching you can find the windows .iso (image file for windows) available for download. it will have to be burned to a 4gb (at least) flash drive, or a dvd. the flash drive would be faster. i use a free program called iso to usb to do so. after you load it up go to dell.com/support for the drivers. i would recommend getting the wireless (possibly wireless and bluetooth combined) and the ethernet drivers before you reload, as you might not have network connectivity after the reload until those drivers are installed. Good Luck.
- QuestionWill this work with my hp pavillion 360 13.3 ? . It has 500 gb hard drive its a core i3 . (5 Answers)
- QuestionIs this an external ssd or internal ssd? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI know this is compatible with MacBook Pros, but the specs on my MacBook (Mid 2010 Pro) say SATA II while this says SATA III. Any significant difference that i would need to worry about? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionTwo drives have the same price,SDSSDA-120G-G26 and the SDSSDA-240G-G26. Are these drives different in some way excluding capacity ? (5 Answers)Answers
No, just capacity - sometimes, older models will have a difference of transfer speed, etc, but model numbers will be different and capacity can be the same. Always look at the specs...closely and watch for nomenclature like Plus, Plus II, xxseries, etc...these will often be used to tell you that that model is newer and faster.
- QuestionWill this work on my MacBook Pro mid 2011?? (5 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this work with Macbook Pro's? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work for the HP Envy 17 3D (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions