Questions & Answers
- QuestionThis SSD is Mac compatible? My MacBook is a A1342 Unibody early 2010. (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe hard drive on my lap top just stopped working overnight and my computer says it's no longer there. Is it possible to purchase this new solid state hard drive and have it installed into my laptop as opposed to purchasing an entirely new computer? (10 Answers)Answers
Depends on if your old Laptop hard drive is also a SATA Drive... May need to check online to see the specifications for your laptop and then search for the same size and type interface for your machine. Note: Older operating systems and devices may not work with SSD drives. As part of your research check online for your specific laptop model, operating system and whether a SSD drive is compatible. Some manufacturers will answer this question free of charge if they think you will buy the SSD drive from them.
- QuestionIs this actually SLC Nand. I Was under the impression that the SSDPlus was MLC. It also states it goes up to 600Mbs but is that through the sata 3 connecter? (5 Answers)Answers
this is indeed a SLC drive best buy advertises speeds to 600 MB/s but i have an unopened one still in package that clearly states "up to 530MB/s seq read speed" so either best buy did something to improve the speed or they are advertising wrong speed.
- QuestionDoes this SSD come with the cloning software needed to transfer my OS, etc from my current drive? If not, can I get decent cloning software cheaply? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with a desktop? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes. Works great. Just make sure you have a SAT interface and an appropriate means of mounting a 2.5 inch drive. Most computers today should have no problem but you shold check. Same as any current SATA 3.5 inch desktop drive, just smaller.
- Questionwill this fit samsung new series 9 ssd...current ssd is sandisk u100? (4 Answers)
- QuestionI have a Lenovo T61 Laptop running Windows 7. Will the SanDisk-240 GB Internal SATA solid State drive fit my laptop? (5 Answers)
- QuestionWill it work in a Lenovo T400 (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this come with the needed cables to connect to my pc? (10 Answers)
- Questionis this SSD compatible with my Acer Aspire R15? (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions