QuestionI bought an earlier model that even with the memory card would only hold 2000 songs. This one says it'll hold 4000. Has anyone put 4000 songs on theirs?
- Answer MINE FAILED AFTER LLOADING 100 SONGS ON IT.
QuestionHello, can you tell me if this device can also read audiobooks? If not, do you have portable MP3 audiobook player? Thanks!
- Answer It does. It reads audio books, podcasts, all of it.
Questionare the headphones wireless?
- Answer Please be informed that the headphones provided with the SanDisk® Clip Sport Go 32GB MP3 Player are wired headphones. Also, please be informed that no wireless headphones can be connected with the SanDisk® Clip Sport Go 32GB MP3 Player because it does not have Bluetooth connectivity.
- Answer No, this unit does not have an SD card slot.
QuestionI’m looking for a player that includes speakers to hook onto my bike. I’m old school... Will this fit the bill? I cannot wear ear phonesThanks
- Answer Yes, the device has an auxiliary "audio out" jack outlet that should allow you to connect the mp3 player with an auxiliary audio cable to your speaker that has an "audio in" jack. Hopefully, this recommendation will resolve your issue.
- Answer Yes, you can transfer songs from iTunes to the SanDisk® Clip Sport Go MP3 Player. However, you may refer to the below mentioned link to know how to transfer songs from iTunes to the SanDisk® MP3 Player: Windows: https://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7946 Mac: https://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1141
QuestionCan anyone tell me if this MP3 player can loop a single song? As weird as this may sound, sometimes while working out I like to loop a single song before changing tracks. If this one does not, is there another relatively inexpensive MP3 that can?
- Answer There is a Music Option menu that contains a Repeat option. The following options include Off, Song, and All.
Question1. can I load music from my laptop on to this MP3 player? 2. what type of connections do I need to connect to my laptop? 3. What type of connections do I need to connect to my 2020 Fusion?
- Answer Yes, you can transfer file on the SanDisk® MP3 Players using a computer, This MP3 Player comes with microUSB to USB cable. You can connect this MP3 Player to a stereo using an Auxiliary Cable.
- Answer Hook your android & the mp3 player to your PC & drag & drop or copy & paste. pretty easy but you have to know where your files are on your android to transfer. hope this helps! Ray
- Answer You would connect the MP3 player to a computer/laptop which contains music files you have saved, then copy your favorite tunes to the MP3 player.
- Answer Hi, please be informed that this MP3 Player cannot be connected to the internet, therefore, there is no option to login into any music service. In order to listen music using this MP3 Player, you would have to store the MP3 music files offline in this MP3 Player by transferring the MP3 files from a computer to this MP3 Player. For any other suggestions/ queries with any SanDisk® products, please feel free to contact SanDisk support directly and we would be glad to assist you.
QuestionI lost my charger and can't seem to find one to buy separately. Where can I get a replacement charger?
- Answer I've always had good luck finding replacement AC chargers at Amazon. I would try them.
- Answer No, the SanDisk® Clip Sport Go does not supports USB Drives. However, you can transfer music on this MP3 Player using a computer.
QuestionI purchased a 16gb expandable and battery died in a year. What should average battery life be? Can I create favorites or playlists on device? Sandisk sent a convoluted process to create playlists on pc then transfer to unit that never worked.
- Answer When the Sandisk Clip Sport is new the battery can play a continuous 20 hours. After 3 years of heavy use the battery life degrades to about 8 hours.