Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow do you actually get music files onto this device? Do you need to have them on iTunes? I want to get this for my son but he does not have iTunes or any online music account so not sure how he can start collecting songs and adding to this device (4 Answers)Answers
You do not need I-tunes. You need to put/have music (from examples: CDs or downloads) into your computer in the music files. Open "My Computer" on your computer. Click on "Music". The various music artists in your music files should open. Once the SanDisk is plugged into USB you can open it up, open "music" and copy & paste the music into the SanDisk mp3 player directly from the opened music files in your computer. Also if you want to make playlists, you can open "playlist" on the SanDisk, and again have your music files open on your computer. Then copy and paste the songs you want from your computer music files in the order you want to make a playlist. I changed the number (the actual numbers on the tune in your computer which could be whatever # it was on the CD) once it was in the playlist to be in the same number order I wanted it to be in the playlist. I think these little SanDisk players are great for the price.
- QuestionDoes the 16GB version have the Micro SD card slot as the 8 GB version does? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan you use this to play books from Audible.com? (5 Answers)Answers
I spent an hour on line with Audible, and we cannot get the SanDisk Clip Sport Plus to accept its audiobooks. No books appear in Book folder, and in ROOT folder, Audible and Audiobooks say "insupportable format" or something like that. Audible says that it support the SanDisk, and they promise to keep working on it, but for now it doesn't work.
- QuestionCan I use Overdrive audiobooks on this device? (1 Answer)
- QuestionThis question is for the SanDisk - Clip Sport Plus 16GB* Bluetooth MP3 Player: How do you charge the battery; the specs do not say that it comes with a battery charger. (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes it function better than the old model, the clip sport? (2 Answers)Answers
Better? I would say NO. I have both. Some points: • It has the same menu system. • It looses SD card. • It adds bluetooth. • It looses the ability to speed up audiobooks. • It's slightly larger. • It's water resistant, but all the ports have bothersome plugs which will probably break at some point.
- QuestionCan you pair with a wireless blue tooth speaker? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIf I'm playing a song and then turn the unit off and back on, will it pick back up with the same song? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes device total memory of 16 GB involve all in micro SD card, or does it involve the cumulative memory of device plus SD card, if so, what is the maximum SD card it will handle? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill FM radio in this unit work with wireless headphones, or do wired phones serve as antenna? (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions