Questions & Answers
- QuestionIs this really class 10 30MBs 200X because even the info on it says class 6 20 mbs (4 Answers)Answers
The Extreme HD Video card has been transitioned from 20mbs Class 6 to 30mbs Class 10 UHS. There has been no change in Part Numbers or SKU's. This means that you may see cards that have varying labels but with the same Part Numbers. It is advisable to visit the store to make sure that what you are purchasing is the actual card that you need.
- QuestionIs this memory card compatible with the Nikon D7200? (3 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow many pictures will this hold? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionFujifilm JZ500 (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this work with a Nikon d300? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this work with a Nintendo 3DS? (1 Answer)
- Questionis this the correct card for a nIKON P530 ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this uhs-3 correct, cause most online sellers that sell this item say uhs-1? What is the correct UHSS compatibility? (3 Answers)Answers
SanDisk Extreme PLUS SDHC UHS-1 Card 16GB ( HD Standard Quality ) Speed up to 90 MB/s* 600X : If these elements appear to be the card you own ? Then you also glean the benefit of UHS speed Class 3 (U3) Full HD video enabled by Speed Class 10. This particular SanDisk supports 4K ULTRA HD VIDEO enabled by UHS Speed Class 3 (U3).
- Questionextreme plus 16GB (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs it compatable with Fuji Finepix S4400 (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions