Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $169.99
QuestionCan the TV be straight with this mount and not tilted at all? also how much would be the distance between wall and TV if TV is straight and not tilted at all? I mean can it be like a fixed wall mount?
- Answer Yes it can be flat and it fits pretty flush with the wall, less than an inch gap between tv and wall.
QuestionI need to lower the tv by 3 inches (too high). BestBuy did not leave instructions. Can this be done while tv is connected to mount?
- Answer Yes the height can be adjusted by turning the level adjustment screw on the top of both TV brackets. Below is the link to the IM. The instructions for height adjustment are on page 10. https://www.sanus.com/assets/products/blt3/documents/BLT3_IM_210720.pdf Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
- Answer Yes. I am currently using it for an 85” Samsung NEO QLED.
- Answer there ARE TWO SPRING LOADED CLIPS ON THE BRACKET THAT IS ATTACHED TO THE TV. jUST PULL THEM SO THE TV IS RELEASED FROM THE BRACKET. THERE ALSO ARE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE PAPERWORK.
- Answer Yes this mount should be compatible with your TV. This mount can support your TV's 400x300mm VESA pattern and your TV is under the mount's 150lbs weight limit. Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
QuestionThis is the suggested mount for the TV we have, per looking at Best Buy's website. However our TV manual says our TV needs a mount that has VESA 300x300, and that is not listed as compatible for this mount. Is it compatible?
- Answer This mount can support a 300x300mm VESA pattern. If you have any additional compatibility questions give us a shout at email@example.com we are happy to help! Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
- Answer Yes. We installed it over our fireplace which has marble tile. It did take some effort, but mostly to lift the tv. You do need a good drill that can go through stone or brick. You may want to consider a handyman who specializes in installation.
- Answer Yes they are the same mount. Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
- Answer Yes, this mount should be compatible with your TV. This mount can support your TV's 300x200mm VESA pattern and your TV is under the mount's 150lbs weight limit. Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
- Answer Yes, this mount is compatible with 24" studs. Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
QuestionI was told this would work with a 60" Pioneer Pro 151-FD with a mount pattern of about 850 x 500. Is that true?
- Answer Unfortunately this mount will not work with a 850x500mm VESA pattern. This mount can only support up to a 600x400mm VESA pattern. Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
- Answer When close up to the wall as little as 1 inch, when extended easily about 9 “ it what it looks like but it’s very accesible
QuestionWill this fit this Samsung 82" tv? Model:UN82TU7000FXZASKU:6452232 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-82-class-7-series-led-4k-uhd-smart-tizen-tv/6452232.p?skuId=6452232
- Answer Yes. It fits my Samsung 85". Great product
- Answer Yes this mount should be compatible with your specific TV. This mount can support your TV's 600x400mm VESA pattern and your TV is under the mount's 150lbs weight limit. Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS