Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $169.99
QuestionIf I use multiple drywall anchors, can I still use this product? I've just discovered that the wall I'd hope to mount the TV onto is hollow.
- Answer Not sure. depends on the weight of the TV. we installed right into the studs
- Answer If you can hang pictures on your walls you can hang this mount.
QuestionCan a sound bar attach to this mount or do I need to buy a separate mount for the sound bar?
- Answer No, separate mount required.
- Answer Yes it will. It also tilts. But the recommended mount is eye level so the tilt will be excellent so your not straining your neck.
- Answer I have a 55 inch LG and it works find for my TV.
- Answer Not a lot of room but enough room for my hand to fit
- Answer Yes, this mount will work with all VESA rated bolt sizes.
QuestionHow far out can one side come when it is panned over to one side? The electric breaker box will be hidden behind it on one side and the box has an 8.5 in door that swings outward. I'd like the TV to hid that box, but I still need to have access to it.
- Answer About five inches between the tv and the wall.when it’s not tilted
QuestionMy drywall only has one stud for the center. Will it be fine using only screws for the upper/lower middle of the mount? It’s a 50 in tv so not too heavy and it might work. Still want to ask, just in case
- Answer The hardware included is massive! I'd think if you put only top center and bottom center in, and TV isn't constantly moved around, you'd be okay. I mounted a 43" and it is SO solidly bolted to the wall, I'd think there is room for you to do that and still be solid. You COULD get a piece of metal pipe strap at LOWES and put it between the top and bottom screws to add a third hole in between them.
QuestionWill this fit this Samsung 82" tv? Model:UN82TU7000FXZASKU:6452232 https://www.bestbuy.com/site/samsung-82-class-7-series-led-4k-uhd-smart-tizen-tv/6452232.p?skuId=6452232
- Answer Yes. It fits my Samsung 85". Great product
- Answer Yes it does fit your 85” Q60A 2021 television. Just be sure that you know where your mounting holes are located on the back. They’ll either be perfectly centered or towards the top of the tv. If towards the top like on my 85” Q70A 2021, you will need to adjust for this when figuring your mounting height. I’ve included a picture of my 85” Q70A mounted for reference.
QuestionWhat is the difference from the BLT2-B1 model to the BLT3-B1. And do they use the same size template for mounting?
- Answer The main difference is the depth of mount. The BLT2 has a depth of 2.75" vs the BLT3 which has a depth of 2.10". They do not use the same mounting plate. The mounting plate for the BLT3 is a little over and inch longer and wider. Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
- Answer Yes. Just have to use the appropriate drywall mounts for weight.
QuestionOn the wall plate, what is the vertical distance between the top and bottom holes? I have horizontally fixed studs I need to mount this to and need to know the distance that they are apart.
- Answer The vertical distance between the top and bottom holes on the mounting plate is 15". Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
QuestionWe have a new construction home--we want to install the satellite receiver hidden, behind the tv... will this mount allow for that configuration?
- Answer I believe so but you'll have to be innovative with zip ties and you may have to get an IR extender seeing as the IR sensor is on the front of any receiver. If not, you will have to aim the remote behind the tv to do anything at all.