Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $169.99
Questionwill this mount to a wall with a 30-32" stud spacing? If not, do you make one that does and where can I get it?
- Answer Do you know that’s a good question I guess my answer would be I had to keep squad come out and install it they did a wonderful job and it was very reasonably priced so if you don’t want to pay it I would add a minimum ask the question from them because I really don’t know
QuestionWhat kind of cable management does this offer? How are others managing their cables? I am most concerned with the main HDMI cable and the power cord. Thanks.
- Answer If you are asking if this product hides your cables, it does not. There is enough room between the TV and the mount to plug everything in though. If you want your cables hidden, I would buy one of the cable hiders from Walmart or Target.
- Answer Yes, this mount should be compatible with your TV. This mount can support your TV's 200x200mm VESA pattern and your TV is under the mount's 150lbs weight limit. Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
- Answer This mount should be compatible with your TV. This mount can support your TV's VESA pattern and your TV is under the mount's 150lbs weight limit.
- Answer Hi there, Unfortunately, we do not have longer extensions for this mount. Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
QuestionWhat’s the bolt pattern. Somehow I lost all the screws to mount it to my Samsung 2019 55” tv to the wall. Thx
- Answer It is the standard VESA pattern 400mm. It comes with various bolts and washers for a variety of tvs.
- Answer Does this mount swivel in both direction for 86 inch tv ?
QuestionWhat are the dimensions of the frame bracket that mounts to the wall. I have outlets on the wall behind TV and need to ensure the frame will fit around these.
- Answer The frame is 31.3" x 16.60" below is the link to our tech drawing for a visual reference. https://www.sanus.com/assets/products/blt3/documents/BLT3_TD_210720.PDF Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
- Answer Yes it should support TVs up to 90".
QuestionDoes this Sanus Advanced Tilt Wall mount have the compatibility to fit and coordinate to the dimensions on the back of my Samsung 65 inch TU700 4K UHD Smartizen TV ? How can I make sure it is compatible to fit on the back of my TV?
- Answer Yes, this mount should be compatible with your TV. This mount can support your TV's 400x300mm VESA pattern and your TV is under the mount's 150lbs weight limit. Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
QuestionDoes any one know if this mount is compatible with a 65 inch Hisense U8G? Any info is appreciated, thanks!
- Answer It is compatible to my 75 inch Hisense 4K UHD TV. So it could be used for 65 inch TV.
- Answer My recollection is it holds 85 or 95 inches max. Bolted with four bolts into studs. It holds a lot.
- Answer Drywall alone install is not recommended. Drywall alone cannot hold the weight of the mount and TV. Wood stud, concrete, concrete block, and steel studs are the safest walls to install onto. Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
- Answer Yes, this stand should be compatible with your specific TV. This mount can support your TV's 400x400mm VESA pattern and your TV is under the mount's 150lbs weight limit. Thanks, - Haydn @ SANUS
QuestionIs it normal once a 75 inch TV is attached to the mount for it to have a little play/wiggle to it. And are there any screws on the mounting unit to make it stiffer?
- Answer Yes it is normal to have a little play/wiggle because of the shear size and weight of your television. Just be sure that we’re talking after the tv is mounted and not before. If your mount is wiggling before you add the tv, you either didn’t tighten it all the way or you’re not bolted to the studs behind the drywall .