Questions & Answers
- QuestionVESA Wall Mount Standard 400mm x 200mm I have a lg Oled e6p. I have in a tv area where I extend it out. Will this wall mount be for this tv as I need for it to extend out. (2 Answers)Answers
Hi! While this mount is built to handle most standard VESA patterns, you can double check that your TV is compatible with your mount by plugging the model # into our handy dandy mountfinder tool here: http://mf1.bestbuy.selectionassistant.com/. If your TV is a match then yes it will extend 28". Kathryn @SANUS
- QuestionWe bought a Sanus BLF228-B1 for our Samsung 65" UN65KS8000FXZA flat screen. The BBGS installer mounted the back plate but stopped because the TV would not retract to a centered position in our cabinet that's 70"Wx42"Hx11"D. What model do you recommend? (1 Answer)
- QuestionDoes this mount hold a curved Samsung 65" TV? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the actual dimensions of the Wall Mount itself? I have limited wall space. I have a 56 inch Samsung which measures 49 x 29. I am considering the Sanus - Full-Motion TV Wall Mount for Most 37 - 65 Flat-Panel TVs - Extends 28 - Black. (1 Answer)
- QuestionI have a 55 inch tv that has a 400 x 400 mounting capability. I want to be able to pull the TV out and turn it 90 degrees or greater to view it. Is this possible with this mount? (1 Answer)
- QuestionIs the front part of the mount adjustable to the height of the tv? It lists as 31" tall and my 55" TV is only 28.4" tall (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionWas the recall issue on this item solved (1 Answer)Answers
Hello, Thanks so much for the question. This mount is very durable and solid. There are no issues with the elbow joints and it is completely safe and has no flaws. Please feel confident in this mount as it is very high quality and it will keep your TV safely secured to the wall. Thanks again, Michael with the SANUS Care Team
- QuestionWhy does full motion mounts do not pull downwards? (1 Answer)Answers
Hello, Thanks so much for the question. Our full-motion+ mounts are the most versatile mounts available, bringing extend, retract, tilt, and swivel features to a new level with enhanced capabilities. We do not recommend mounting into brick though. Please feel free to contact us by calling 877.894.6280 or emailing us at Care@Sanus.com with your contact info and someone from our SANUS Care department will be happy to assist. Please tell them that "Michael sent you." Thanks again.
- QuestionTile bricks over fire place to mount (1 Answer)
I'm looking to see about putting this over a fire place. However the tile over the fire place is bricks and I'm wondering if it would work and if I would be able to adjust and not have the TV so high. Because many complain about it being so highAnswers
Hello SJ, Thanks so much for the question. We recommend mounting in sheetrock with wood or steel studs or concrete block/solid concrete. We do not recommend mounting into brick. For more assistance, please feel free to contact us by calling 877.894.6280 or emailing us at Care@Sanus.com with your contact info and someone from our SANUS Care department will be happy to assist. Please tell them that "Michael sent you." Thanks again.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions