Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this fit a TV with 400mm x 400mm vesa mounting holes? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI plan to mount a 82 inch tv in a fixed position. What is the distance from wall to tv? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill I be able to tilt it side way also ?( left & right ) ??? (3 Answers)Answers
Not sure what the Sanus rep is talking about - I tried this one at a local Best Buy and it does indeed allow for slight tilting to the left/right. You basically can pull each side out a couple inches so you push the left side in, pull right side out and tada! you have it tilted towards the left.
- QuestionDoes the parts pkg. include 4 - M8 screws for my 50" Samsung 6300 series 4K tv or do I have to purchase them separately? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this tiit mounting suitable for SONY XBR 850B (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan I adjust the tv (while mounted) up and down? My tv slopes to the right and I would like to level it off. (2 Answers)Answers
Yes you can adjust the leveling of the tv while it's mounted. You will need a ladder and the Allen wrench the mount came with. It's tricky, as you need to reach the Allen screws on the top of the mount from above. You may be able reach from side if you pull the tv away from wall, since this mount allows you to do that.
- QuestionWill this work for 75"Sony x940e on a stone fireplace (2 Answers)
- QuestionThe find a mount search indicates this is a proper mount for my Panasonic TCP58VT25. The TV user manual shows a 500x300 VESA pattern, but this doesn't show as supported under the mount specs. Am I just misunderstanding the specs? Please clarify. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Larry, I understand that you are only seeing the 200x200mm and 600x400mm patterns in the specs, however this supports the majority of VESA patterns from in between those as well. I will look to getting this updated on the website to make it more clear to our customers. The Panasonic you have is a great fit for this. Kathryn @SANUS
- QuestionI ordered this in time for an electrician who is coming out. Then I notice my Samsung is actually 40 inches (it shows it starts with a 42)! What is the chance it could still work? It is the Samsung UN40EH5300. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this mount work for a Samsung LN52A650A1F 52" TV? (4 Answers)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions