Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this tv mount fit a Samsung smart tv? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs the limit 50 inches or will a 55 inch do fine with this item? (2 Answers)Answers
This mount is listed as ok for an LG 55": OLED55E6P on the Sanus website (recommend you check the Sanus website for your specific TV). This LG 55" TV weighs 38lbs. I would suspect the limitations are more about weight than absolute dimensions of the TV. Also TV width can limit swivel if the extension length of the mount is low. This mount shows an extension of 20.3". A 55" TV is going to be around 48-50" wide (depending on borders around the screen) >>1/2 of 49 = 24.5" so the full 90degree swivel will not work. You will get about 60Deg instead of 90 when the TV edge hits the wall.
- QuestionRE: Model BMF 220 B1 - What is length of extension from wall? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this mount fit the Sony XBR-43X800E TV? Thanks so much! (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Kathy! Thanks for checking in as it is always best to make sure your TV is compatible with the mount of your choice. The BMF220 is the perfect fit for your sony! You can see all the mounts that are compatible with your TV when you type the model # into our handy dandy mountfinder shown here: http://mf1.bestbuy.selectionassistant.com/. Let us know how the install goes! Kathryn @SANUS
- QuestionCan this mount be used with a Sony XBR43X800D and can you provide the link at your Sanus site for installation instructions? I'm an older dude, is it easy enough for one person to mount and also install tv to mount? Thanks. (2 Answers)Answers
This mounts any 200x200mm to 300 x 400mm spacing on the TV's back. For the 43" likely the smallest. Once the base is mounted to the wall studs and the adaptor panel is secured by the four screws to the TV back it's a simple. Hang on the top center and listen for the click as the sliding lock slips into place as you push the bottom back away from you. To remove pull down on the sliding lock plate ring, and lift the TV up and off it comes. simple.I'm 58.
- QuestionHow much does the mount weigh? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this mount fit my 42 in. LG 42LN5400? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have a heavy samsung tv. is there a weight limitation? (1 Answer)
- Questionwill this tv mount fit a 2017 lg 55 inch 4k smart tv? (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan this be mounted to a slanted ceiling? I'm looking for a mount that will store the TV flush to the angled bonus room ceiling then be tilted down and rotated left or right for viewing. (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions