Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this tv. Mount tilt outside when you pull the 2 lower strings to reach for cables behind 75 inch Sony tv (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI am purchasing a 65 inch Samsung flat screen (UN65MU6300). I would like to have the screen center at 43" above the floor. At what height should the stud holes be drilled (this model mount is not shown on Sanus web site's HEIGHTFINDER tool)? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Koos, Our Sanus site has both the BLL2 and your Samsung model as options. If your holes are centered, the top hole should be at 50 7/8". If your holes on your TV are closer to the bottom, call us here at 800-359-5520. We're here 7 days a week til 7pm CST and can get that information to you ASAP. Kathryn @SANUS
- QuestionWill this mount work for Sony XBR75X940E? And my outlet is behind the television, will there be enough clearance for the plug to plug in the wall? If this mount allows the television to sit less than 1 inch from wall, I can't see being able to plug it in? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this 82" Samsung TV (UN82MU8000FXZA) be compatible with this mount? I want the tv as flush as possible to the wall. The description says it holds TVs up to 80" and up to 150 lbs. This TV is 82" but only 96 lbs. (2 Answers)Answers
Sorry for the delay, lost in shuffle this message was.... You most likely already have your answer, but..... I used this for a 52" Samsung, not sure of weight but went up easily and holds very flush to the wall. I believe that if the bolt holes line up on the back of the TV then it will support your TV. I had similar questions and asked at my Best Buy store and was told things would line up fine...
- QuestionI have an LG with 600 x 400 mount will this TV wall mount work? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionI want to mount a Sony sound bar under the TV. Will I be able to get to the wall mount release tabs after everything is mounted? I want the sound bar flush under the bottom of the TV. Has anyone run into this issue? and if so, how did you resolve it? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this allow a 40" in a vertical orientation by just moving the mounting brackets closer? (2 Answers)
- QuestionI have a 40 inch Samsung HD TV. Once mounted, will the TV cover the entire mount so none of the mount is showing? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this mount work to connect the TV to a tv stand with mount capabilities? The holes in the brackets that came with the TV stand does not line up with the back of my Samsung TV. (3 Answers)Answers
Sounds to me that if you would reread your question you would get the answer yourself. If you can't figure that one out on your own honey, have the geek squad come on out and help you. If I don't know how to do something or I'm not physically able to do something I pay to have it done. Better to have things done right the first time that's what I always say! Call the geek squad those people Rock!! But if your ever in the Natomas/Sacramento area and need to buy anything electronic go to the Best Buy natomas!! Ask for Steve he is a member of management and very busy but he knows the products very well. His Customer Service Skills are #1 in my book!!
- QuestionBought this to mount a Hisense 40" Class LED 1080p Smart - HDTV - Roku TV - Model: 40H4C/40H4C1. It appears all the screws that came with the mount are too thick. Am I missing something or do I need to go to the hardware store to get smaller screws? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Robin! The BLL2 has two different diameter machine bolts for attachment to the back of the TV. M8 and M6, M6 is the smaller of the two diameters. Based on the information we have on this TV it requires the M6 bolts (which are included in our hardware selection) but the TV may have changed from the information we have. Couple of ideas for a solution: if in fact the M6 is too large in diameter, then you could use M5 or M4 size bolt - easily picked up at local automotive stores... or if we’re told the length needed, our Customer Care team can ship the smaller bolts to you at no cost (you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org). You can easily find out which M bolt size is needed by contacting the TV manufacturer. We hope this helped! - Lauren
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions