Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this work with an Xbox one? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill this hard drive work with the Microsoft Xbox one. Please answer A.S.A.P as it's on sale for today and I think Tuesday only. Maybe Wednesday also but I'm not to sure. Thank you in advance! Steve (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan this drive work with Mac computer (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this drive 5400rpm or 7200rpm? (2 Answers)Answers
This drive only runs at 5400 rpms. There are some 7200 rpm external options out their, but at a higher cost to you. here is my rule of thumb on these (if it does not say 7200 rpm in the description then its most likely a 5400 rpm unit). This is still a good drive for the average consumer.
- Questionwill this work with Windows 10 (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill this work as a recorder for a security system? (1 Answer)Answers
It depends on the capabilities of the security system. This hard drive should be able to handle the task, but most security systems already have a hard drive built into them. Best to contact the security system's manufacturer for confirmation. You'll need a micro USB cable if your system doesn't have a USB 3.0 connection. Good luck!
- QuestionWill this work for Ps4? (1 Answer)
- QuestionWill this drive operate on USB 2.0? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this drive works with windows xp s3 ? (2 Answers)Answers
works fine but you should not really use windows XP anymore if you do a fresh install of windows XP it may not be able to see hard drives over 2TB until you patch the system OS. and you really should upgrade to USB 3.0 if your computer is very old.
- QuestionIs this product compatible with Linux? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions