Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $249.99
The previous price was $349.99
- Answer No. not completely flat because that puts the vacuum itself on the floor, But the roller is so small that you can come pretty close to flat (see my photo of me vacuuming under a crib).
- Answer We would like to let you know that this unit comes with only one battery, however you can purchase a replacement battery by reaching out to our Customer Care Team at 1-877-581-7375 Monday to Friday, 9:00 am - 9:00 pm EST, as well as Saturday from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm EST.
- Answer About 30-40 minutes. With maxed out power.
QuestionCan you connect the vacuum canister handle directly to the floor, brush head so I can do stairs without the pole?
- Answer Yes, I attach just the brush attachment to the handle to vacuum the dog hair off the couch
QuestionCan this vacuum be used on stairs with the short handle? I need something that can clean stairs with lots of dog hair without having to carry the whole vacuum cleaner up and down.
- Answer Yes you can. That is why I bought it. Works great.
QuestionI've never had a cordless battery operated vacuum. How does one charge the battery if there's no charging doc? Any ideas how much battery replacements are should it stop charging?
- Answer There is wall charger that plugs into the battery and the wall
- Answer Nope, not in my opinion. I bought one to use as a clean up vac for small messes in my house and to vacuum the floor of my truck. It was absolutely worthless in my truck. The attachments were pointless and designed simply as an afterthought.
QuestionDoes this vacuum have a trigger that needs to be pressed the entire time that you are vacuuming?
- Answer No there is a turn on and off switch.
QuestionAre there any additional brush accessories available for the Shark - Cordless Pet Plus with Anti-Allergen Complete Seal vacuum? I'm interested in more of a brush head. Is that an option?
- Answer Yes, there are several. You'll find them on the manufacturer's website when you register the product.
QuestionDoes this vacuum come with a wall mounted charging/storage unit? Keeps it out of the way instead of just leaning in a corner.
- Answer We would like to let you know that this unit does not have a wall mount. We would also like to let you know that you can store the handheld portion on a storage hook located on the bottom of the wand for easy storage.
QuestionJust purchased and we seem to like it. The only issue is their/fur gets stuck and wrapped around the two small front wheels. I’ve tried removing the hair, cutting it,etc. and it is still stuck. Is there an easy fix for this? We literally only used it once
- Answer Please contact the Shark Clean customer service team and they'll be happy to advise you.
- Answer The height of the Shark IZ361H is 46.06 inches.
- Answer No it does not.
QuestionIs the battery chargeble?? Can we charge it with 240 electric power as we live out of USA country
- Answer Yes, the battery is rechargeable BUT you will need a proper sized transformer to correctly charge it at 120 volts. The battery also senses when it's too warm, and thus won't charge till it has cooled down a bit. It does that on its own, as fully explained in the owner's manual.