Questions & Answers
QuestionHow well does it pick up scattered cat litter that ends up on the floor as my cat leaves the cat box
- Answer It works AWESOME to pick up cat litter. This was one of the main reasons I wanted to purchase a shark, because they are amazing with suction. It works great on floor surfaces.
- Answer The battery for the Shark - Rocket IX141 Cordless Pet Stick Vacuum should take approximately 3 hours to reach a full charge. You can leave the unit plugged in overnight without there being any damage caused the the battery.
- Answer I have not had any problems, it seems to float over any surface. For tile, I usually turn the power on high which turns off the roller and works extremely well. I had a Dyson that quit charging ( 2nd one) and they wanted $250.00 to fix it or replace the head. This being the same experience with them a 2nd time, so I bought the Shark, so glad I did, great battery life, great functions, great warranty.
QuestionDoes the filter need to be replaced,if so, how often? Or the filter can be washed and don't need to be replaced. Thank you.
- Answer The filter is washable.
QuestionIs the charger included with the vacuum? Doesn't say in any of the descriptions. If not where do you buy and how much?
- Answer We can assist you with your inquiry. The charger is included in the box with the unit.
QuestionI want to buy a charging cord for my Shark Rocket model number1X141 26 cant seem to find one .
- Answer I just plug my shark in when it needs to be charged I remove it from the stick and plug it in it is very easy.
- Answer We can assist you with your inquiry. The brushroll does not turn off while in the bare floor setting. It spins at a slower speed.
- Answer We would like to let you know the battery can be replaced on this unit. You can purchase a new battery for this unit by reaching out to our Customer Care Team at 1-877-581-7375 Mon.-Fri. 10 a.m.- 7 p.m. ET, Sat. 9 a.m.-6 p.m. ET
- Answer I do believe that the beater bar turns off when on floor mode but for carpet, it's really good to have the beater bar.
QuestionI have a hand hooked rug and I cannot use a beater brush on it to clean. Does this vacuum have a beater bar?
- Answer We can assist you with your inquiry. This unit does have a beater bar.
QuestionWhat type of battery does this use? What precautions need to be taken with this battery? How can you dispose of it properly?
- Answer We would like to inform you that this vacuum uses a Lithium-Ion battery. When the Lithium-Ion battery needs to be replaced, dispose of it or recycle it in accordance with local ordinances or regulations.
- Answer No it doesn't hang or free stand. There's a rubber pad on the back and it stands fine when against a wall.
QuestionI need a vacuum that has both wet and dry function. Does this vacuum provides that option? I have hardwood floors and area rugs I also have lots of pet fur.
- Answer We would like to inform you that this is a dry vacuum.