Questions & Answers
- Questionease of vacuuming under beds as well as carpet & hardwood floors? (9 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan most of the tools be stored on the vacuum? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow is the cord stored? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow is the Shark on tile floors with lots of pethair and sand? Does it do the job? Thanks! (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhere can I buy the filters (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow does it adjust to different carpet heights? I don't see a setting for low,medium,high anywhere.. (9 Answers)Answers
There is an adjustment piece at the top of the handle where you turn it to adjust the suction setting. This is the only way to adjust to different carpet heights and rugs. The power button is also two settings. One setting for bare floors and one for carpet.
- QuestionDifference between Shark Navigator 360 and Shark Navigator NV352 (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI am looking to purchase a vacuum for my job, I clean businesses. (banks, dentists, stores, even construction clean up) is this a good choice?? I'll only be vacuuming carpets and rugs. (5 Answers)
- Questionhow much does it weight (4 Answers)
- QuestionI have a Shark Navigator that absolutely will not move on my new dining room carpet even with the suction on open and setting on bare floor. Are there any others with this problem? It work well on all my other carpets. New carpet is 59 0z Smartstrand Silk (2 Answers)Answers
I have the same issue. It does not work on my carpet. The box says Do not return to the store! Call Us. We are here to help with our hassle-free return service. I called the service department and they will not allow me to return the product because it works and they do not sell that product directly from Shark. I cannot return it to the store because they say that it must be returned to Shark. Now I'm stuck with a vacuum I can't use. Customer service is a joke! The worst experience I have ever had! How can they sell a vacuum that doesn't work on all carpets! This information is not included in any of their documentation that I can find. Does anyone else have this situation. I would like to get a count and see what our repercussions might be.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions