Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $279.99
- Answer We would like to confirm that this vacuum has a set of pre-motor filters (foam & felt) and a post-motor HEPA filter. We recommend washing the pre-motor filters once every 3 months and the HEPA filter once a year. To wash the filters, rinse them thoroughly in cold water until the water runs clear. For the HEPA, rinse it with the dirty side down. Allow the filters to air-dry completely for 24 hours.
- Answer Hello Bob64, We are happy to assist you with your inquiry about the Shark Navigator® Pet Pro ZU62 Bagless Pet Upright Vacuum. The hose can extend up to 12 feet. We hope this information helps. The Customer Support Team
- Answer YES! I have a dog that sheds like crazy. This vacuum has plenty of attachments for getting the hair off the couches, carpets, baseboards, etc. It also easily transitions from hard floor to carpeted floor. :)
- Answer We would like to let you know the brushroll does not spin while in the barefloor setting.
- Answer We would like to let you know that this unit can be used on many types of floors, including polished concrete floors.
QuestionDoes this unit come with a 3 XL Dust Cup as I saw one in the reviews. I assume it is separate, so how much is it?
- Answer We are glad to assist you today. We would like to inform you that the unit comes with the dust cup. The dust cup holds 3 liters to the max fill line.
QuestionDoes pet hair tend to clog up the vacuum? My current vacuum gets cloged every 5 minutes of vacuuming and i end up having to take the thing apart to clean it out before i can continue.
- Answer This one doesn’t clog really at all we have a red heeler and she sheds pretty bad but this vacuum has no issue
QuestionAre the bristles/brushes soft enough to not damage hardwood floors? I realize they still spin slowly I just want to make sure they are soft.
- Answer We would like to let you know that the bristles will not damage hardwood floors.
QuestionDoes the vacuum do well on shag carpet and can it move up and down - e.g., high, low, extra-low for cleaning?
- Answer no, it doesn't move up and down, there is a slide on the wand that changes the air draw.
- Answer We would like to inform you that this unit works great on most carpets, and rugs however, it may struggle with some high/plush pile carpets. We recommend contacting the manufacturer of the flooring to verify compatibility.