Questions & Answers
- QuestionSharp Microwave Trim Kit? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe clock goes out until you press a button or open the door. Can the clock display all the time? (4 Answers)Answers
Yes, the clock is meant to be on all the time. The only time the clock is off is when my husband presses the clock button by mistake and it messes up the clock or we have a power-outage. You should be able to press the "clock button" and directly key in the local time, then press the clock button again to set the time. The "colon" display should now be blinking "off and on" indicating the time has been set and locked in. I usually have to reset the time display several times a week because my husband presses the clock button while 'keying-in" the minutes for cooking.
- QuestionWhat is actual depth? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this model have sensor reheat? (4 Answers)
- Questionall microwave look like doors open left do you make one that open right (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMinimum cooking time (5 Answers)Answers
It has a 30 sec. feature which means that if your food requires just a little bit more time to cook then you press this button to add 30 sec. to your cook time. To answer your question that is not right. You have to press the power button to set your own cook time which could be 1 sec to whatever. I have melted butter so I can verify that.
- QuestionIs there any way to turn off the beeps/tones? (2 Answers)
The sounds are too loud, and annoying when people are sleeping. Reminder beeps are too frequent. Don't like having to select Power before entering specific cook times (push 2 - it runs for 2 minutes, 3 runs for 3 minutes, etc.); cannot add 30 secs while unit is running. Have only had this unit for 1 month, and am about to buy some other microwave that can be muted, and doesn't need to be "custom set" every time. Have had Sharps in the past which I liked - this one disappoints.Answers
- Questionsharp 2.2 cuft. microwave model R651zs : what is ampere requirement? (5 Answers)
- Questionwhat are the diamentions (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow many watts and is it restaurant pro grade (3 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions