Questions & Answers
- Answer Yes. This system comes with a remote.
- Answer Yes unlike some other types of televisions an LED does not suffer from screen burn in. I am a professional video game reviewer and use an LED to test games on both consoles and pc's. If you get a model with a refresh rate higher than 60 you may need to make some adjustments on the settings to reduce controller lag but otherwise it is a great experience to play on a big screen LED television.
- Answer No, you will need to purchase the correct cables for your setup separately. Usually this means picking up an HDMI cable or two and possibly others depending on your sound and video/computer setup.
QuestionWhat is the difference between LED and LCD?I noticed this model is a LED and not a LCD TV. The power consumption is much lower and the contrast ratio is very high. How is the picture quality compare between the two?
- Answer This TV is an LED lit LCD TV. Older LCD TV's were lit with Flourescent tubes.
QuestionWhat Sound Bars is this TV Compatable with as far as connections? Also does this TV have Digital Audio outputs?LC60LE6300U | SKU: 3690185 Sharp Aquous 1080P LED 120 HZ
- Answer Thank you for your interest for LC60LE6300U! This TV is compatible with sound bars that connect in with composite audio (Red and white connections) or digital audio using a digital optical cord.
- Answer Great question! The LC60LE6300U Sharp television is an edge lit LED television.
QuestionSet-up, ?Many reviews mention an outside source to calibrate this TV for the picture lacks color adjustment especially on the Amazon site, and has factory settings that are substandard to most peoples viewing taste. My question does customer support have a DVD that one can calibrate this TV or best buy? If not then why is it not mentioned in the description? I bought this TV yesterday and if I knew this before I purchased on line I would not been so quick to buy.
- Answer I think this claim is pure nitpicking. I am a certified LG TV technician and find the adjustments on this Sharp Aquos TV to be adequate. In fact, the picture settings were pretty good out of the box. People over-analyze things so much sometimes. I am aware of the "TV snobs" on the HD sites you speak of, and think they really need to get lives.
- Answer Thank you for your interest in the LC60LE6300U Sharp television. The difference between a smart TV and a standard AQUOS model is the ability to connect to the Internet. With a Smart TV you have the ability to stream content directly from Netflix, Vudu, Pandora and other services without connecting a computer. A non-Smart TV AQUOS model will need to be connected to a computer in order to access the Internet.
Questionpixel response timeWhat is the pixel response time of this tv? On most plasmas it has a rs time of 0.001 milliseconds.
- Answer Thank you for your interest in the LC60LE6300U Sharp television. This model has a response time of 4ms.
QuestionWhat is the difference in the Sharp LC-60LE633U and the Sharp LC-60LE6300UI found the Sharp LE633U for 1397.00 and the Sharp LE6300U for 999.00 just need to know if there is any big difference I know the hz rate is different 240 on 633U and 120hz on the LE6300U
- Answer HUGE differences. no quattron on the 6300 and no wifi = dull color, juddy motion, and no online tech support from sharp. i just bought the 6300 without seeing it first (stupid me) and am returning it promptly.
QuestionSoftware UpdateI Heard That You Have To Update Your Tv When You Get It. Do You Have To Have A Software Update When You First Use It Or Does It Do It By Itself?
- Answer Thank you for your interest in the LC60LE6300U Sharp television. It is possible that you may have to do a software update during the initial set up depending on when the model was manufactured. A software update can be completed manually using a USB memory stick or wirelessly through a home network.
- Answer Thank you for your interest in the LC60LE6300U Sharp television. The technical support phone number for the AQUOS line is 1-877-SEE-AQUOS (1-877-332-7867). Our technical support team can be reached anytime 7am to 9 pm C.S.T. weekdays and 9 am to 7pm C.S.T. weekends and holidays.
- Answer Excellent question! The LC60LE6300U Sharp television can be connected with any universal mount that can accommodate the 400mm x 400mm VESA standard and a weight of at least 65.1 lbs./29.5 kg.
- Answer Thank you for your interest in the LC60LE6300U Sharp television. Any wall mount used should support the 400mm x 400mm VESA pattern and be rated to support the weight of the TV (65.1 lbs./29.5 kg).