Questions & Answers
- QuestionCan I use this to replace my broken remote for the tv? Or would I need an extra piece as well? (5 Answers)
- QuestionNEED to control these components: Samsung 65' HD 1080p 3D plasma TV (4+ years old).. Comcast Xfinity X1.. roku streaming stick 3600R.. ps3/ps4.. Samsung 5.1 surround sound receiver.. will this work on all these? (4 Answers)Answers
The sidekick has 8 buttons that can be programmed individually. The buttons on the sideckick are power, volume +/-, arrow up/down, change input, A, B and you would traditionally program all these buttons to control 1 additional device to the roku. However, you could program these buttons to several different devices since it is a learning remote. IE - you could use power to turn on the tv, A to turn on the comcast box, B to turn on the receiver with the volume going to the receiver, the input change to the tv, and the arrows to the comcast box. You may not be able to get all of your devices in a way that makes sense, but you can program each button individually. As for the PS3/PS4, if you have an IR remote for the PS3/PS4 you can program the sidekick for it, but you would need that to do it.
- QuestionWill this work with Roku TV's? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionMy Roku remote broke and all I need is a replacement remote, do you sell just the remote? (2 Answers)
- QuestionCan I use this remote to replace my existing ROKU (stream stick) remote? I hate that I can't push in channel numbers (3 Answers)Answers
You can technically program the limited number of keys to do any single action and you could use it to only use the most basic Roku remote functions without the remote, but you need the Roku remote itself to first copy the function. Its not a universal remote in the sense it does not have a built in universal code for devices - it only allows you to copy a remotes button function, button for button.
- QuestionDoes anyone know for certain. Will this work with Roku Streaming Stick? Thank you (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI need a remote that can switch from TV/HDMI 1 (for Roku) to TV/coax input (antenna for local HD channels). Can the Sideclick do this? (4 Answers)
- QuestionI lost my lg smart tv remote control. I had to reset Roku system and I don't have any access to select language to link my phone tv and wifi system. Where can I pick a remote to control and connect my phone to the tv (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions