Questions & Answers
- QuestionWILL IT WORK WITH THE GOPRO HERO 5 BLACK?????? This simple question has been asked 2 times. There were 2 answers: YES and NO. Can someone that has tried this product with the GoPro Hero 5 Black answer if it will work or not?????? (10 Answers)Answers
NO is does not fit just bought one today took it in the car to try it out did not fit went right back in to return it.....also check manufacturer website http://www.welcometoskylab.com/faq/ from skylab website. "At this time, the GoPro 5 does not fit. However, we are currently working on it. Subscribe to our newsletter to stay updated!"
- QuestionI was wondering what size of camera does it fit becuase i have a 4k camera that has a standard 1/4 inch screw slot. will it fit pretty sure same as goPro but not sure (4 Answers)Answers
It'll fit. This stabilizer doesn't screw into the go pro. Two screws connected to a small bracket clamp down on the camera. So, as long as your camera isn't taller than the go pro, it should fit. No telling though if it will function the same, weight, length, and camera depth will play a significant role, because the motor can only accommodate a small amount of weight.
- QuestionIf using with a Hero 4 Silver, does motor noise get picked up through the video? I heard some GoPro models pick up a lot of noise from the motors because of where the mics are mounted. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI Just received my new Skylab 3-axis gimbal, there were no instructions in the box, I had to go to U-tube to find out how to operate it, those guys had instructions! Is there somewhere online I can download these instructions?? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionThe piece that comes off to insert the batteries, it comes apart, almost lost the spring and other pieces a couple of times already. It seems only friction keeps it together, nothing locks it into place. is this normal? design defect? broken? (2 Answers)
- QuestionIs this waterproof ? (5 Answers)
- QuestionI would like to get a case for this to help transport without damaging it. Any ideas?? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI am sure I am missing something stupid but I just bought this and the batteries that come with it won't fit. Driving me nuts. What am I doing wrong? I need the batteries to go in about another 1/2 inch so I can screw on the bottom seal. (4 Answers)
- QuestionWill it work with the gopro hero 4 session? (4 Answers)
- QuestionWill this work with a 360Fly? If so any experience feedback from it? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions