Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow many pair of wired speakers ( independent of each other) can you connect? (11 Answers)Answers
This product will only power a max load of 4ohms per channel. Depending on the number of speakers per room and the ohm rating of each speaker you will need at least one per room if you want to play different music in each.
- Questiondoes the amp need to be hard wired to the internet (11 Answers)Answers
I am running my ConnectAmp without hard wiring (other than cables to my two speakers) and have no problems. It connects wirelessly to a $50 SONOS Bridge unit that sits next to our existing home router in a different room. The Bridge is connected to our router by a short Ethernet cable. Supposedly we can even operate without the Bridge, just connecting to a home wireless router, but I have heard that the Bridge helps maintain a strong wireless connection and is less affected by other wireless activity your router might be doing. I decided that the $50 was good insurance.
- QuestionI have 3 different rooms, with speakers 3 pairs. 6 speakers in total. Can I connect all the speakers. Will the sonos be able to support 6 speakers all playing the same time, same music. (10 Answers)Answers
You can't drive more then two sets of speakers off this (assuming speakers are 8 ohm). If you want to drive a lot of speakers, you either get Sonos Amp per set of speakers (or room) and run them as group (giving you same music, same time in all rooms), or get the Sonos Connect, and a amplifier that can drive a lot of speakers all at once. The only issue with Sonos Connect driving a lot of speakers at once is, the volume control won't work the best in the Sonos app. It'll change volume of all the speakers at once. If you have a Sonos connect or amp set up per room, you'll find volume control is easier.
- QuestionI have a SONOS Soundbar and Sub. Don't want to use Play 1's for rear. Can this amp with wired speakers be set up for rear surround sound speakers? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questioncan you connect a wired sub woofer & speakers together (11 Answers)
- QuestionI hav a sonos setup with a playbar, sub, and two wireless 1s as my rear. No amp just straight from tv. I want to connect my Record player to these speakers. Also connect my Amazon Echo to these. Will this connect amp do the trick? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questionwhy don't my over head speakers work with my sonos connect 110 class d amplifier?? haven't heard anything from them since I got this dumb thing ???? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionCan the Sonos unit be connected to a Bose Lifestyle speaker system? The speakers work greater, but the music center (CD player) is broken and apparently cannot be repaired (must be replaced for a completely new system). (3 Answers)
- QuestionI have my old ceiling speakers wired to a sono amp. Three of them. Can I add wireless sono speakers to this Sono amp. If yes? Do I need to buy any other equipment. Thank you (5 Answers)Answers
Yes you can. Just get the speaker and complete the setup. You can pair everything so they are playing the same thing or you can play something different. I have the PlAY:1 which sounds great.
I Would Recommend:
- QuestionCan I connect the Sonos Connect AMP to my existing AMP which controls all the wired speakers in my house. (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions