Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhy is the face of "white" sonos5 black.? If I wanted black I would buy the black version (8 Answers)Answers
This was done just to annoy you and to make sure it doesnt match your asthetic desires. Sonos will make sure and call before their next manufacturing decision and ensure you approve. Maybe put some white tape over your keyboard so you cant put this stuff on the internet.
- Questioncan my cd player be connected to the Sonos 5 (10 Answers)
- QuestionCan you control the bass (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSubwoofer? (10 Answers)Answers
I have a pair of the new Play 5's and was considering adding the sub but after doing some manual adjustments and increasing the bass level on the built in EQ I don't believe I need one. For normal music listening they put out more than enough bass. I did speak with Sonos though and they confirmed that when paired with a sub the crossover levels are adjusted on the play 5's taking some pressure off the woofers and allowing them to handle more of the mid bass. I would be curious to hear it but you do not "need" the sub to enjoy great bass.
- Question1) Is the mesh on front metal or fabric; 2) is the base adequate, or does one need a sub? Tks (10 Answers)Answers
It is actually plastic. It used to be metal on the old version but they found that the antenna was had interference in the new design so they changed it to a hard plastic. It feels like metal but it isn't. As far as the base, no sub needed. I think the sub would be great for the playbar or the play 1 or play 3. But the play 5 just doesn't need it in my opinion. It hits hard without it.
- QuestionDoes it work on battery power - if so what kind? (11 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan you make the sonos play 5 Bluetooth compatable with a Bluetooth transmitter / receiver that you might sell? (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWould I have better with 2 play 3 sonos or 1 play 5 sono? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi, are these Sonos the 2nd Gen ? I couldn t find this point on the whole advice. Thanks (3 Answers)
- QuestionCan I ad play 2 play 5's with my sound bar and my play 3's (10 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions