Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes this TV have bluetooth? i want to connect wireless headphones (3 Answers)Answers
Most wireless headphones use there own transmitter. This set has a dedicated headphone out port which I use with hardwired ear buds. Speakers can be on or off along with the ability to turn off the display and listen to program.
- QuestionIs this tv Directv ready? (3 Answers)Answers
Yes, but Direct TV will need to provide an extra input box if you want 4K television content. The good news is that the interpolation software on this TV is excellent for conversion to 4K display and if directv ever gets more than 4 lousy 4k channels, it might become worth it to get the 4k box. I didn't bother, but that doesn't mean I won't get 4k from them if they have more to offer.
- QuestionDoes this model support the xfinity stream app by Comcast? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat are the width and height dimensions ? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHow is watching sports on this tv? fast motion? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionUsing the stand that the tv comes with, can it tilt the tv up and down? (3 Answers)
- QuestionWOULD THIS MODEL BE BETTER THAN LAST YEARS (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this model support Dolby Vision? The features on Best Buy website says yes but other sites say no. Which is it? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan the remote control be used manually too? I realize the provided control is a voice remote control, but if using headphones while watching tv to avoid disturbing others I do not wish to have to talk to change channels or access tv features. (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat type of remote control does the Sony X900E use? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions