Questions & Answers
- QuestionWill this lense be good for indoor volleyball? (2 Answers)
I'm thinking of pairing this lens with an a6000. Will I be able to stop the action and reduce blurs at the a6000s 11 fps rate? Is the f rating good enough to stop the ball in mid-air with no blurring?Answers
- QuestionSony - 55-210mm Zoom Lens for Sony NEX Digital Cameras (2 Answers)Answers
The Sony SEL55210 Lens is compatible with the Sony NEX series Cameras. It has 3.8x Zoom with consistently outstanding optical performance all the way. The built-in Optical SteadyShot (OSS) image stabilization is a huge advantage when shooting at longer focal lengths or in low light, making it easy to capture crisp, stable images at up to four shutter speeds lower than would normally be possible. It provides a wide focal range of up to 315mm (35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature shooting and is equipped with two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements helps suppress chromatic aberration and color bleeding at all focal lengths providing excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. The 55-210 specification indicates the focal length of the Lens.
- QuestionDOES THIS FIT SONY NEX 3??? I REALLY WANT TO BUY THIS LENS..... (2 Answers)
- QuestionWhat type of photos can be taken with a wide angle lens? (2 Answers)Answers
The Sony SEL55210, Telephoto Lens provides a wide focal range of up to 315mm (35mm equivalent) ideal for sports or nature shooting. Two ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements help suppress chromatic aberration and color bleeding at all focal lengths providing excellent image quality throughout the zoom range. An Optical Steady Shot image stabilization makes it easier to achieve crisp, stable images and video in low-light or when zooming in on distant subjects.
- QuestionWhich lense is better for taking pictures at long distances: Sony - 55-210mm Zoom Lens for Sony NEX Digital Cameras or Sony - 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Alpha (2 Answers)Answers
Here are the key features that can help you decide which one to get: E 55–210mm F 4.5–6.3 OSS SEL55210 Compact, lightweight 3.8x telephoto zoom with high-quality metal exterior Two ED glass elements and two aspherical elements for superior image quality Ideal for shooting stills or movies Internal OSS (Optical SteadyShot™) image stabilization Built-in motor delivers smooth, quiet autofocus and aperture operation Circular aperture for attractive defocusing 35mm equivalent focal length: 82.5mm–315mm DT 18–200mm F3.5–6.3 SAL18200 Two ED glass elements and three aspherical elements for superior image quality Broad zoom range in a compact, lightweight lens Circular aperture for attractive defocusing Internal focusing for fast autofocus and short min. focus distance 35mm equivalent focal length: 27–300mm
- QuestionWill the Sony 55-210mm lens fit a Sony a6000? (1 Answer)
- QuestionCan you crop photos on this camera? (2 Answers)
- QuestionWill this lens fit my Sony 5000 (1 Answer)
- QuestionWould this lenses fit the Sony Cyber-shot DSC RX100M3. Do I need an adaptor for it to fit my camera. If this lenses won't work for my camera, could you PLEASE tell me which lenses would. Thank you!! (1 Answer)
- QuestionI have a Sony Alpha 5100, and I want to use it to shot action dance photos . I want to see if this lense would fit my camera. (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions