Questions & Answers
- QuestionWhy is the Sony XBR65X850D $500 more expensive than the Sony XBR65X750D when they both seem to be the same? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the native refresh rate? (3 Answers)Answers
Hello Shaun, thank you for your message. ony’s refresh rate technology (Motionflow XR 960) builds upon the native 120Hz panel to allow fast moving action sequences in sports and movies to be seen with lifelike clarity. For more specs, check the next link: https://docs.sony.com/release//specs/XBR65X750D_mksp.pdf. Oscar.
- QuestionDoes it have digital audio output? Digital video input? (5 Answers)
- QuestionJust picked up this TV yesterday and I'm not impressed. I updated the TV and the picture quality still isn't above and beyond the Vizio 65" currently priced over $300 below. Am I missing something? Do I need to activate HDR? I'm thinking of returning. (2 Answers)Answers
Hello Marc, thank you for your message. The HDR Video mode on the TV is an enhanced picture mode for HDR format videos that can be accessed from the menu of the TV. It is necessary to enable the HDMI Enhanced format of the Android 4K TV to activate the HDR feature. Press the HOME button of the supplied remote control. / Select Settings. / Scroll down to External Inputs and press Enter. Select HDMI signal format. Oscar.
- QuestionWhat is width of tv ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this TV come with an Anti-Glare display or more of a True View or glossy display. My 40" Sony has an Anti-Glare and after having it I wouldn't have it any other way. (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI'm thinking of either getting this TV or the Samsung 65 inch suhd with hdr..I have always gone with Samsung but I also know Sony is good too! Their is a 800 dollar difference is it worth the difference? .I want an honest opinion? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs HDR noticeable on this TV for basic sports and cable watching or will I need HDR blurays to notice a difference? (2 Answers)Answers
Hi Erin, The HDR enhancing feature is only applicable when viewing contents on HDR format. It can be obtained through an HDR capable source device that is connected to the HDMI input of the TV and a streaming service that offers HDR movies and videos (Netflix® app and Amazon steaming). -Jerome
- QuestionWe have a tv antenna and a firestick how will the 4k work with antenna tv and a firestick? (5 Answers)Answers
TV Antenna worked for me, I got about 13 channels, quality was pretty good, not sure if it was 4K, maybe 720p with some pixelation. Different local stations will perform differently I would imagine. The firestick I believe is 1080p only, the Fire TV is 4k, which that plays great 4K content. If you have Netflix, the TV, being smart. Enables 4K content on Netflix, which there's quite a large selection and it looks great! As long as you internet bandwidth with support all that data streaming in 4K, your golden!
- QuestionI am considering 2 TVs. The Sony 65 class XBR65X750D and the Vizio M series model M70-D3. The Vizio is a 70" screen and the Sony is a 65" screen. I want to maximize my viewing pleasure. Is the extra 5" from the Vizio a better picture? (2 Answers)Answers
Do you sit directly in front of the TV or sometimes from an angle or the side? I purchased this TV because it has an incredible viewing angle. Per Cons Reports the Sony brand of TV's is also slightly more reliable than VIzio. The Vizio's do not include TV tuners, so you need cable boxes. Seeing this TV on my wall, I don't think the extra 5" are worth it. Several of the online ratings websites also place the Sony TV ahead of the VIzio M in terms of picture quality. Also, the XBR65X750D will be discontinued shortly so you may be able to pickup a nice deal.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions