Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow does this tv compare to 65 inch LG oled (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionAre you able to mount this tv? And if so which tv mount would you recommend? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs the stand that comes attached to tv - box at back really thick and makes it stand out from wall a lot? (6 Answers)Answers
- QuestionOn speakers setting, By just switching from tv speakers to audio system, will automatically sent the audio signals trough hdmi arc? (3 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this model have 3d? I don't see it in the specs. (3 Answers)
- QuestionWhat's the input lag on this set? (3 Answers)Answers
1080p @ 60Hz: 47.4 ms 1080p With Interpolation: 102.2 ms 1080p @ 60Hz Outside Game Mode: 110.0 ms 1080p @ 60Hz @ 4:4:4: 47.4 ms 4k @ 60Hz: 30.8 ms 4k @ 60Hz @ 4:4:4: 30.7 ms 4k @ 60Hz + HDR: 30.7 ms 4k @ 60Hz @ 4:4:4 + 8 bit HDR: 30.7 ms
- Questionhow good is this tv for video games? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat's the difference between OLED and LED besides price on this same Sony TV model? (1 Answer)Answers
Televisions based on Organic Light Emitting Diode display technology are fundamentally different from LCD TVs. The most basic difference is that each pixel provides its own illumination, while all of the pixels in an LCD TV are illuminated by an LED backlight. That difference leads to all kinds of picture quality effects, some of which favor LCD, but most of which benefit OLED.
- QuestionIf you are wallmounting this tv does the kickstand piece remove or stay on? (4 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this to stick out a lot when mounted? Would a slim fixed mount be better than the sanus advanced tilt? (4 Answers)Answers
Well, mine is sitting in a cabinet on a shelf, but I have read about wall mounting. The stand takes up a fair amount of space, and they even give you rubber bumpers for the bottom two corners, so it sticks out about 4 inches when wall mounted. If you want a flush mounted TV, the LGs would be a better choice (but not as good image processing or sound). As an aside, I was worried that the slight backwards tilt when the TV is put on a shelf would bother me, but you quickly do not notice it at all. The TV is absolutely amazing, especially with good HDR content.
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions