Questions & Answers
- Answer Hi, homeathyatt! Unfortunately, the X800G is not compatible to connect to Bluetooth headphones. As a suggestion, please visit this link for a list of TVs that are compatible with Bluetooth headphones. https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/articles/00159290 -Sam
Questionis this a 2019 model, does it have the audio enhancement, can you add wireless speakers, sound bar and sub woofer?
- Answer Hi Miker, Yes, this is a 2019 model. and yes, it does have an audio enhancement option. You can use the HDMI ARC and OPTICAL OUT input of the TV to hookup audio devices. Kindly check the link below for additional information. Thanks! https://helpguide.sony.net/tv/gusltn1/v1/en-003/04-04_01.html Regards, Sam Sony Social Support
- Answer We bought a wall mount that would accommodate a 70 inch TV.
- Answer Yes you can!
QuestionPlease refer to Q&A about 5 days ago re: same issue. It happened again. I am watching TV via Roku - could that be the problem? I can hear the TV making "bling" sounds. I did the re-start, but it didn't work immediately. Sound returned 20 min later, tho.
- Answer Our tv has only sound and no picture. Geek squad says it’s a defect but can’t get in touch with anyone to come pick it up and replace
QuestionThe sound has stopped working- unplugged the sound bar and changed the setting back to the TV. Didn’t work. I hear a strange popping/fluttering sound coming from the TV, tho. Mute is off. Tried another TV and program has sound. Also turned TV off & on.
- Answer Hi Kelly: Not sure if you’ve done a full “reboot” of the TV. This is probably the only thing I can think of before contacting Sony. Sony TVs use the Android operating system (as you probably know) and sometimes, like a computer- you need to reboot the operating system. While the TV is on, press the power button on the remote and keep it held down - the TV will shut off and after maybe 10-15 seconds, the TV will boot back up (keep the power button pressed until the white indicator light comes back on). At this point, you can release the power button. Then you should see the colored android logo cue up. Check to see if the sound has returned. Only other thing would be to try a different input source, like a DVD player, to see if you get sound through that. Good luck and I hope it works!
- Answer Yes, this TV has Bluetooth.