Questions & Answers
- Answer Hi Chrisvsleon22, The XBR-65X800G uses HDMI 2.0. -Sam
- Answer Yes, the TV has both
QuestionWhy would the sound has delayed response to the picture? How to fix this please? I have connected my Sony HT 5.1 to ARC and the sound to picture is delayed, so delayed..
- Answer Hi SonyFan, We regret to hear about this. Let's isolate the issue by following the troubleshooting steps on this link: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs-android-/xbr-65x800g/articles/00026069 If you are unable to resolve your concern, please email us at email@example.com with the following details: Name: Bestbuy Username: Model Number: Issue: Telephone Number: Sincerely, Sam
QuestionWhy is there two different answers on whether this TV can connect to Bluetooth headphones? What is the correct answer?
- Answer Hi Lee, Unfortunately, this TV doesn't support Bluetooth headphones. You may refer to this link for the list of TVs that support this function: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs-android-/xbr-65x800g/articles/00159290?model=XBR-65X800G&category=televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs-android- ~Ralph
- Answer Yes, just download it through the apps.
- Answer Yes
- Answer Hi, BMoney! No, the you can only have the Apple TV app if you connect an Apple TV device to the television. ~Earl
- Answer Hi! This TV has the Prime Video app. ~Ralph
- Answer I have no idea. Mine is not connected
QuestionThen why did the salespeople at Best Buy help me buy wireless blue tooth headphones for this TV? Also the TV under settings says that it pairs with the Sony headphones. Just don’t hear anything through headphones. Is there any way I can make this work? Th
- Answer I purchased a pair of wireless headphones only to dismiss the sounds during the day while my wife is sleeping, she works overnight ... I contacted Sony Customer Support and they were more than Happy to help me set up the headphones with my Sony "65", No Problem ...
QuestionI purchased this TV and went back to best buy to find a pair of headphones to bluetooth withthis TV. The person there recommended the SONY NC bluetooth headphones. I brought them home and am able to pair the headphones. However the bluetooth not working.
- Answer Hi, RS! Unfortunately, the TV doesn't support Bluetooth headphones. You may refer to this link for more information (Check the compatible model list): https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs-android-/xbr-65x800g/articles/00159290 ~Ralph