Questions & Answers
- Answer Hi, You can connect your Roku to the HDMI port of the TV. Regards, Erin
QuestionDo these tv’s or and other Sony tv this size not have a power cord plugin on them? Are they battery operated?
- Answer SORRY. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A BATTERY OPERATED TV, THIS 65" SONY IS NOT FOR YOU ...IT DEFINITELY HAS AN ELECTRICAL PLUG.
QuestionCan I pair my Bluetooth headphones to the TV so I can only hear the sound if someone is sleeping?
- Answer Unfortunately the person that answered this question before is wrong. it does not support bluetooth headphones.
- Answer Hi! Unfortunately, the TV doesn't support Bluetooth headphones. The TV must support A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) Bluetooth profile to be able to connect Bluetooth headphones. You may refer to this link for more information: https://www.sony.com/electronics/support/televisions-projectors-lcd-tvs-android-/xbr-65x800g/articles/00159290 ~Ralph
- Answer YES
- Answer Hi, Nithin! The power required for this model is 120V AC, 60 Hz. Erin
- Answer Hi, Billy! We regret that the sound is not very loud. To best assist you, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: Name: Best Buy Username: Model Number: Issue: Telephone Number: Erin