Questions & Answers
- Questiondoes it off dd plus (1 Answer)Answers
Yes, this unit is capable of supporting audio formats for Dolby Digital, Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital Plus. For more information, please visit the following link to access the instructions manual page 51 for a complete list of supported formats: http://22.214.171.124/release/Manual_4558497161.pdf ~Jeannette
- QuestionI purchased an XBR940D 75" tv and the HTST9 Soundbar. I want to mount it to the wall and my installer is saying I need a mounting bracket, but everything I find in the manual and online is that there are just the two screw holes in the back of soundbar. (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionSpeakers (5 Answers)
- QuestionI have two questions. 1) Would I be able to use two wireless Subwoofers on the soundbar? 2) The Subwoofer for my tv use only doesn't work when my Soundbar is on. Is there anyway to fix that? (1 Answer)Answers
- Questiondoes. this have 3d pass through. (3 Answers)
- QuestionI have a new Directv Genie (wireless) installed and I can't get the remote to turn the soundbar on and off. Does anybody know which SONY remote code to use with a Directv remote? (1 Answer)Answers
Hi Chukker, The codes for a universal remote are dependent with the manufacturer. We also can't guarantee that the remote will work with the soundbar. You can check with your provider regarding programming codes. ~Ralph
- QuestionI understand for reading the other questions and answers that the unit does not pass HDR data. What then is the ideal way to hook up this unit to my Sony xbr-65930c TV set with Phillips ultra hd bluray player and Dish satellite system? (2 Answers)Answers
The 930c doesn't REALLY support HDR, so ultimately it doesn't matter (though I do believe that the ST9 CAN pass HDR via HDMI 2.0a and HDCP2.2). I would run your DTV and Blu-ray player directly into the ST9 via HDMI and then run an HDMI up to the tv.
- QuestionCan u use Sony sound bar on Samsung tv (3 Answers)
- QuestionThe geek squad set up our system, Sony 65" 4k with 7.1 channel soundbar and subwoofer. The TV sound is not crisp and clear when someone is talking, at times it's difficult to understand. What can I do to make the sound clearer? (2 Answers)Answers
Step 1) Put the sound bar into "Movie Mode" but pressing the Sound Field button on the remote control Step 2) Press the Voice button on the remote until it is on UP2 You should, of course, be running all of your primary components (sat/cable box, Blu-ray player, gaming system, etc) directly to the soundbar via HDMI rather than using an optical cable from the tv, and also HDMI ARC to the tv.
- QuestionAnyone know how deep the lows are? under 30hz? (2 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions