Questions & Answers
- QuestionFor my frame of reference : On a scale of 1 - 10, if the LG OLED's image is a 10, where would the 75" Z9D and the 75" 940D fall ? - Keep in mInd that the LG OLEDs come in a max of 65", and the 75" TVs offer a noticeably larger cinematic experience. (3 Answers)Answers
This is kind of hard to answer as the real answer will vary based on your room and lighting in the room. In a standard room on picture quality alone, Oled - 9, Z9 - 8.9, 940D - 7.5. Also the OLED is available for pre order in a 77" model.
- QuestionIs the TV 3D active or passive (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this tv have good sounding speakers? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionIs Triluminos Sony's version of Quantum Dot technology? I know it is for wide color gamut but how does it achieve that? Thank you. (1 Answer)Answers
Hello JC, thank you for your message. Colors are as rich and vivid as nature’s own thanks to the TRILUMINOS® Display with more shades of red, green and blue than ever before. You’ll enjoy vibrant, authentic images that evoke the emotion in every scene. When combined with HDR video, TRILUMINOS® Display further increases the color depth for noticeably brighter and more realistic colors. Discrete LED Control: Backlight Master Drive uses a new, innovative algorithm to control the TV’s ultra-dense LED structure. The result is a picture even more precise than that of a standard full-array TV. Calibrated Beam Design: Send light only where it is needed. Each LED emits a straight beam for greater brightness and more accurate contrast than ever before. Oscar.
- QuestionWhat is the VESA wall mounting pattern size for this tv? (1 Answer)
- QuestionI bought a Sony XBR75x940D from Best Buy. It had a screen defect so, Best Buy told me to contact Sony. They replaced it & works fine. I wanted to buy the XBR75Z9D at that time, but you said it wouldn't be here until December. Now it's here can I trade up? (2 Answers)Answers
- Questionhow close can you sit in front of the sony 75" z model? how close can you sit in front of the sony 65" z model? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionHi. Can I use the SU-WL-830 mount on a XBR-75Z9D which has the same 400mm X 300mm vesa. The 6 1/2" height of the mount mated to the tv seems pretty small... OK for 75X940E with higher than center vesa... but XBR-75Z9D with center vesa placement ???? THX (0 Answers)
- Questionwhat's the input lag of the 75" Z9D? (1 Answer)Answers
- QuestionHow wide is the viewing range for this set? My den has a fair amount of off axis viewing seating. Currently using a Pansonic plasma set and it has a wide viewing range. Thanks. (1 Answer)Answers
Hi KevinD, we do not have an exact value for the XBR75Z9D's viewing angle. However, this TV features Sony's advanced backlighting technology which makes the picture and color very clear and stand out. The picture is clear regardless of where the viewer is positioned. Thanks, -Mark
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions