Questions & Answers
- QuestionDo you have to have video in 4k? would rather video in 1080 (10 Answers)Answers
Yes, the camera shoots 4K movies at 30 FPS, but you can choose a lower resolution (with a higher frame rate). Because it is mainly designed as a camera, it is not as good at shooting movies as a dedicated camcorder (at the same price). I have found that 4K movies show incredible detail when compared to 1080p movies and you can always downconvert with one of the programs that was included with the camera. I hope this was helpful.
- Questionfor theSony - Alpha 6300 Mirrorless Camera with E PZ 16-50 mm F3.5-5.6 OSS Lens (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan I use cannon lens with a6300 body if yes is a adapter needed? (10 Answers)
- QuestionCan anyone give me a quick buying guide on the lenses for this camera? First time buying a camera in this category. I will continue doing research. (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionCan filters be attached to the lenses? (4 Answers)
- QuestionI have Sony a300 will lens work with this? (3 Answers)Answers
Hi Johnny, The Sony a300 uses an A-mount type of lens while the Sony a6300 is an E-mount type camera. The lens will not fit in, however, you may use the Sony A-mount to E-mount lens adapter: LA-EA4 or LA-EA3 to make it work. Hope this helps. -Anthony
- QuestionWhats the difference between a6000 and a6300 cameras (5 Answers)Answers
Basically the a6300 is a professional version of the a6000, most significantly it now features an updated crop sensor for better performance (Sony switched to using coper traces in the sensor for better dynamic range and improved low light performance, its not a hugely dramatic improvement over the previous sensor, but its a welcome upgrade, it also has far more autofocus points, so expect even better focusing than the a6000), and the ability to shoot 4K video. It also has a magnesium alloy body as opposed to the a6000's plastic body. Sony also chose to include the digital viewfinder from the A7, so it now has an almost full HD viewfinder. Basically, its a stopgap between the A7II and the a6000, though it has some stuff that the A7II lacks, like 4K video and faster autofocus.
- QuestionProtective Caps (10 Answers)
- QuestionIs it possible to Make payments on the camera or purchasing as a whole ? (2 Answers)
- QuestionHello, I currently bought a rode micro mic for my sony a6300 but unable to access the audio level to adjust so the mic does not reach peaking. says I am unable to access it because I am in manual mode, Even when I am in video mode i cant adjust help. (1 Answer)Answers
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions