Questions & Answers
- QuestionDoes the package include a usb charging cable? (11 Answers)
- QuestionAre these all the new ps4 controllers? How can you tell the difference from website or packaging? (5 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this the same controller that comes with the PS4 Pro console? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan you used this controller with the amazon fire television (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes this controller work with a Mac Pro? (10 Answers)Answers
There is 2 ways, via USB or Bluetooth.... USB method: 1. Use a Micro-USB cable to connect the PS4 controller to your Mac. 2. Press the PlayStation button in the middle of the gamepad (to turn it on). 3. On your Mac, Choose Apple > About this Mac. 4. Click System Report. 5. Choose USB. 6. Look for Wireless Controller under USB. 7. If you can see Wireless Controller (it's called "wireless" even though it's connected via a cable), then your PS4 controller is connected to the Mac. It'll now work with any compatible games. Bluetooth method: 1. On your Mac open "system Preferences" (Apple menu > System Preferences). 2. Click Bluetooth. 3. Put the PS4 controller in Discovery Mode by holding down the 4. PlayStation button and Share button at the same time. 5. The light on the front of the controller will flash quickly, and 6. 6. Wireless Controller will appear in the Bluetooth window. Click Pair. 7. The device will now say connected.
- QuestionHello is this controller the version 2 with a touch bar lights up. (10 Answers)
- QuestionIs the Dualshock 4 controller limited to USB 2.0 data transfer rates even though it can accommodate a USB 3.0 cable? The port on the controller uses the 2.0 standard but the console itself can use 3.0. So is the data transfer rate limited to 480 Mbps? (5 Answers)Answers
- Questionwill this controller work on Samsung 3D smart tv without ps4 console? also, will it work with the games in the smart hub? thanks, new to all of this! tnbiker65 (5 Answers)Answers
Hope this helps from your friendly neighborhood emergency medical technician Samsung TVs USB Connecting Instructions (for all models supporting PSNow) Connect the DualShock 4 and the TV’s USB port using the USB cable. Press the PlayStation button on the DualShock 4 to turn on the controller. * If the controller is not paired via Bluetooth, the controller must remain connected via USB to be used. It will not function wirelessly. Bluetooth Pairing Instructions Press the menu button on the television’s remote. Select the System tab from the on-screen menu. Select Device Manager. Select Bluetooth Gamepad Settings. After entering the Bluetooth Gamepad Settings menu, press and hold the Share and PlayStation button for up to 8 seconds on your DualShock 4 Controller. The controller should flash white from the lightbar. Use the television remote to select Refresh within the Bluetooth Gamepad Settings. Select the DualShock 4 device from the refreshed Bluetooth devices list. Select Pair and Connect. If the device paired properly, it should now glow white instead of flashing. * If device does not respond after pairing, try restarting both the television and controller (Note: the H6350, H6300, and H5500 models do not support Bluetooth functionality) DualShock 4 Compatibility Notification: Only CUH-ZCT1 series DualShock 4 controllers are supported on 2014 and 2015 Samsung TV models (2016 Samsung TV models are not affected). If you have a CUH-ZCT2 series, you will be unable to stream games on PlayStation Now on those devices. To find which series you have, turn your DualShock 4 controller over and look at the back label. The model number will be shown just below the Sony logo. On DualShock 4 packaging, check the bottom of the box for the model number.
- QuestionDoes this work on pc with nba 2k16? (5 Answers)
- QuestionCan this controller be used with a Sony 4kxbr 850b tv to play Sony games without a ps console (5 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions