Questions & Answers
- QuestionHow do I play the 4k video from this camera on a 4K TV? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionI am looking for a high quality night vision camera for ghost hunting. I know it has night vision but will it see well with external IR lighting? (3 Answers)Answers
- QuestionActual zoom capability - 12 or 20X? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWhat is the correct remote microphone for the Sony AX53 camcorder? (2 Answers)Answers
- QuestionIs this camcorder compatible with a MacBookPro, OSX 10.9.5 and IMovie '11? If so, is it easy to download into IMovie? (4 Answers)Answers
It has been very easy for us to import from the Sony FDR AX53 to iMovie. We purchased a Sony FDR AX53 4K camcorder three weeks ago to upgrade from a 10 year-old Sony HDR TG1 HD camcorder. Our Mac configuration (iMovie 10.1.4 macOS 10.12.3 iMac 17,1 which should be the current most up to date versions of each) is slightly different than yours. We use the iMovie Import Media then Import All or Import Selected functions on the iMac and USB Connect on the AX53. Typical transfer rate has been about 40MB/s using the provided USB cable. We have not tried wireless transfers yet. The same set up also worked well with the TG1.
- QuestionI received two exact opposite answers, try again. Does this camera have a viewfinder to look through when you are RECORDING video not viewing an already recorded video? (5 Answers)Answers
Yes, the viewfinder can be used for recording and viewing after.It is one of the best features of this camera. It is color and in high def. It makes a huge difference on sunny days where the screen can be difficult to see, and for people with vision issues, because there is adjustable focus in the viewfinder.
- Questioncan you snap a still shot while recording in 4k? (4 Answers)Answers
- QuestionDoes the iPhone remote app have a playback feature when hooked up to a television? (5 Answers)Answers
Tom, The Playmemories iPhone app allows you to playback the files saved to your iPhone (you have to turn on that option, or the files will only save to your memory card). It will play back those files regardless if you're hooked to the TV or not ... Since they're on your phone.
- QuestionWhat country make this camcorder? (2 Answers)
- QuestionDoes this camera have a viewfinder to look through to take videos instead of using the digital screen. The digital screens are hard for me to see in bright light when videoing outside. And is this camera compatible with a MacBook Pro OS X10 and IMovie? (4 Answers)
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions