QuestionLooking for a flash to help brighten my indoor pictures with a black background, used with my a6000, is this suitable or do I need a higher flash? If so, what do you recommend?
- Answer Hi!, This flash is compatible with the ILCE-6000 and can be used for indoor photography. Dave
- Answer Yes it will. But if you have a a6300 i recommend saving up for a more powerful flash, since your a6300 will have a build in flash with just as much power.
- Answer Hi, COACH! Yes, it's compatible but will require the ADP-AMA Shoe Adaptor. A separate wireless remote flash is also required for the optical controlled wireless controller function. You may refer to this link for more information (select NEX-7): http://support.d-imaging.sony.co.jp/www/cscs/accessories/compatibility.php?area=gb&lang=en&mdl=HVL-F20M&cat=3 ~Ralph
QuestionWill this flash work with Sony NEX F3 camera? Do you have the model HVL F20S? If not which i may use with this camera?
- Answer I am not sure about the model you are speaking on. I have a Sony A6000. On that model it works great. I would suggest you take your camera into the sore and use there demo model on your camera, and see if it fires.
- Answer I have the sony a6000 works great very compact it should work on the sony 7a the hot shoe should be the same in the box that your camera came in there should be a chart on the top left it will say Lens and Accessory System Chart Hope this helped!
- Answer Hi noflash,yes, you can use this flash with the A380 camera when you mount it to an ADPAMA shoe adapter. We also suggest the HVLF20AM which you can mount directly to the auto lock accessory shoe of the camera. Thanks_Mitch
- Answer Hi Elizabeth, yes, it will work with the SLT-A55 but to attach this accessory, the conversion adapter supplied with the accessory or an ADP-AMA shoe adapter is required and A separate wireless remote flash is required. Dave
- Answer Hi John, the NEX5N has a Smart Accessory Terminal. We suggest using the HVL-F20S flash with this model. Thanks_Mitch