- QuestionIs this console, seriously not coming with a Ultra HD blu-ray player?!!!! I Can't believe that. (12 Answers)
- QuestionIs this finally a 1TB ? (14 Answers)
- QuestionNo Ultra Blu-Ray Drive...but what if you buy/rent an Ultra movie from the playstation store? That should still be able to play correct? If so, then is not really having the drive, that big of a deal? It def would hurt redbox though, right? (10 Answers)Answers
You can stream 4K movies online, just make sure you have the correct bandwidth and speed needed to enjoy it . Downloading a 4K movie would be a challenge , we're talking about a 90 GB download file . 90 . GB . Download .For just ONE movie . This is why I find the lack of a 4K blu ray player so puzzling.
- QuestionCan you play Playstation 3 games on this console (9 Answers)Answers
No the PS4 Pro does not add native backward compatibility to the device. PS3 games are however available through the PSNOW application which can be installed on the PS4 from the store. This allows you to stream over 400+ PS3 games with your PS4 acting as the interface(1) (1) Requires a 5mb or higher internet connection.
- QuestionWill the PS VR only work off the PS4? (10 Answers)
- QuestionWhat TV or monitor should I get to enjoy 4k with the ps4 pro? (5 Answers)Answers
Well probably no PS4 games will support 4K, though many will support higher than 1080p. (I've read that 2500ish lines of resolution might be common). At any rate, I'd recommend a high end Sony or Samsung using a VA panel. I guess because it's cheaper, a lot of TVs are now using IPS panels instead of VA, and VA has *WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY* higher contrast than IPS does. Like when I was looking at TVs earlier this year, the VA based one I bought has nearly 7000:1 contrast (REAL contrast, not fake), while IPS based sets I was looking at had 700:1. The WORST VA based TVs still had over 2x the contrast of the BEST IPS sets. I think ONLY Sony and Samsung still sell VA TVs, and not all of them are anymore either. Also watch out for how many HDMI ports actually support HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2 so you can actually use them with 4K/HDR. All of Sony's 4K sets support 4K through all their HDMI ports, but they're the only company that's true of. Samsung you have to move to the 8 or 9 series to get all the ports supporting HDMI 2.0/HDCP 2.2, and other brands usually just have 1 port that supports it. On top of that, Sony and Samsung bother making good scalers for their TVs, so non-4K content still looks great. (Literally SD content still looks fine.) WAY higher quality scaler than other brands. I sound like an ad, but seriously I did months of research and if you care about games (and being able to support a variety of other gear at different resolutions), you're really limited to Sony and Samsung. Also, look out for TVs that don't have analog inputs anymore :-/
- Questioncan i trade in my ps4 slim into a brand new ps4 pro (5 Answers)
- QuestionDo you have to have a 4k monitor for the playstation pro to work. or can you just have a normal monitor and it still works on it. (10 Answers)Answers
- QuestionWill the PS4 Pro be larger in size compared to the PS4, my fans are asking questions. I'll shout out whoever answers the quickest! XD (5 Answers)
- QuestionWhat game will come with the console? I'm guessing CoD: Infinite Warfare, but does anyone know for sure? (5 Answers)Answers
There was a sale little bit back Nov 3-5 where if you bought a PS 4 Pro or PS 4 it came with C.O.D. Infinite Warfare for free, but there wont be a bundle for a while according to the web and Sony, check the black Friday deals. Shoot, then games might as well be free (black Friday prices)!
Best Buy is not responsible for answers provided by Community Answers, Customers, or other third parties. Accuracy not guaranteed. Terms and Conditions