Questions & Answers
Your price for this item is $99.99
QuestionWill 3d pulse headset fit a big head? My baseball cap is xl and so was my highschool football helmet.
- Answer Yes. These are quite expandable in the sense of spread. Basically one size fits all.
- Answer Ordering it open box just means someone didn't want it and they bought it back to the store. They should just be as good. Just picked it up fresh off the rack.
- Answer They won't be available to order again until after the system launches.
- Answer I don't have the Gold's but they are slanted upwards. It creates a good noise cancelling effect. I got them for the PS4 and even though they are awesome oh, I wish they could be louder and they don't have enough bass for my tastes so I will be returning them. Perhaps it will be better on the PS5 since that's really what they were designed for in the first place. I just don't know when I'll get one and by that time these will have been back in stock on the regular.
QuestionIs the pulse 3D wireless headset a limited edition item or will there be more available over time.
- Answer Yeah, it should since its apart of the line-up. Maybe if they had like Spiderman, or Cyberpunk themes ones, it would be limited. But no, these are just if you want the pulse 3d audio the ps5 offers, others will come later (or by 2021 at this rate lmao)
- Answer yes it is
- Answer Seperately. Only the tech/game reviews get the whole accessory bag.I don’t think they’ll bundle it anytime soon.
QuestionWill I need to use the USB adapter to connect it to the ps5? or is the USB adapter to connect the headphones to a pc or other setup? If it uses sub dongle to connect to ps55. that's BS!
- Answer Yes, you will need to use the dongle on the PS5 just like you had to use the dongle on the Gold headset for PS4.
- Answer The audio quality is decent for movies and pretty good for gaming, but the constant disconnect issue is very annoying and abrupt. If you want a good Bluetooth headset get a Bose headphones instead of this finicky headset that trails off when you move around or alter your head a bit.
- Answer It keeps going on stock and out of stock because I believe bots are buying it. It was doing the same thing for me i would suggest you use the Best Buy app and make sure your sign in and all your credit and shipping info is available. I doubt they will be able to ship it to your house they didn’t give me that option so just choose ship to store option like me good luck